I've finally surrendered... :(

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Got so upset with Xfinity this morning that I have canceled my cable service.. Will be returning all their equipment and just keeping the internet service.

I have been paying $365 a month, now with internet only (unlimited).. my bill will be $80 a month.

Y'all recommend Hulu TV or Youtube TV? Need to have at least 4 devices being used at one time.. still will pay for the MGM plus and Starz add ons.. (using my brothers paramount plus and HBO Max account)

Am i being too dramatic and need to crawl back??

Dude fuck cable. You made the right call. Get Youtube TV. Clean interface (that resembles the cable guide moreso than Hulu IMO, which I preferred), unlimited DVR, and the price isn't bad with reasonably-priced extra packages if you want extra stuff.

Got so upset with Xfinity this morning that I have canceled my cable service.. Will be returning all their equipment and just keeping the internet service.

I have been paying $365 a month, now with internet only (unlimited).. my bill will be $80 a month.

Y'all recommend Hulu TV or Youtube TV? Need to have at least 4 devices being used at one time.. still will pay for the MGM plus and Starz add ons.. (using my brothers paramount plus and HBO Max account)

$365/month? Fuck! There is nothing entertainment wise worth that.

I use HULU via a Roku stick.

I opted for HULU after PS Vue shut down.

HULU is better for sports programming.

You made the right choice. I'd also look into T-Mobile or Verizon home Internet as well and get rid of the cable all together. I use t mobile and since I have cell service with them as well it only costs me $30 a month, $50 of you aren't a cell customer.

First day I got it I had my kids both get in their consoles and start playing games online, turned on three TV's and streamed, and used a computer with no issues. I have heard it gives issues if you are doing heavy online gaming. Only time I had an issue was I had to tell my kids to stop playing fortnite during the Super bowl bc it was lagging a little. After they stopped it was fine

Don't blame you one bit for getting pissed off at providers who nickel and dime you for everything.

I use HULU via a Roku stick.

I opted for HULU after PS Vue shut down.

HULU is better for sports programming.
PS Vue was the pinnacle of streaming services. Of course this was before Bally's took away everyone's local MLB/NBA/NHL teams, but damn that service had it all.

PS Vue was the pinnacle of streaming services. Of course this was before Bally's took away everyone's local MLB/NBA/NHL teams, but damn that service had it all.

I did my due diligence when I was forced to switch. HULU was the closest to them regarding sports options.

Now that HULU has ESPN+ bundled in, it's even better.

I did my due diligence when I was forced to switch. HULU was the closest to them regarding sports options.

Now that HULU has ESPN+ bundled in, it's even better.
Hulu offers MLB network while Youtube doesn't.. however from reading it looks like I would be better off buying Roku sticks to have a better experience.. which is fine.. til I saw the prices of them with the remotes that have numbers instead of just the arrow keys..

DirectvStream offers that as well as Ballys/SpaceCity Hub.. But something about it doesn't pass the smell test..

right now I'm leaning towards Youtube.. but i probaby will do the free trials of both before committing to one of them.

Thanks for all the info, appreciate it

HULU Live bundled with Disney and ESPN+ is what I have and I like it. I've got buddies that do YouTubeTV and they swear by it so I don't think you can wrong with either.

Hulu offers MLB network while Youtube doesn't.. however from reading it looks like I would be better off buying Roku sticks to have a better experience.. which is fine.. til I saw the prices of them with the remotes that have numbers instead of just the arrow keys..

DirectvStream offers that as well as Ballys/SpaceCity Hub.. But something about it doesn't pass the smell test..

right now I'm leaning towards Youtube.. but i probaby will do the free trials of both before committing to one of them.

Thanks for all the info, appreciate it
I upgraded to Sony TVs with built-in Google Chrome that you can download updates and I'm a huge fan because you don't need a stick and only have one remote that controls everything.

If you are feeling sporty pair with a Sonos surround sound speaker system.

HULU Live bundled with Disney and ESPN+ is what I have and I like it. I've got buddies that do YouTubeTV and they swear by it so I don't think you can wrong with either.

Does Hulu have the multiview for sports? It's one of favorite things about YouTube TV. It was awesome this last college football season and it's been awesome for March madness