I've finally surrendered... :(

I get Youtube TV in August and cut it off in February. Just long enough to cover football season.
Hulu, paramount+, prime, netflix, Disney, and youtube provide everything I want during the of season.

I'm late to the party here but I've had Youtube tv for over 2 years now. I had the Direct tv stream before and then youtube came along and was so much better. I get my Espn+ through Hulu. Only onther thing I will add is I prefer the Amazon fire stick to anything else.

On another note I'm thinking of ditching Cox internet after 25 years with them. Anyone using T Mobile or similiar 5G modem for internet? I can cut my Cox bill in half. I know it won't be the speed of cable but I'm thinking it should be enough.

So here is the trick.

You put your game on and then at a commercial go click on the other games you’re interested in. The in the left column change the view from “channels” to “recent” then you just have to hit the down button and all the games are listed in a neat row.
Yeah, I've figured that out, but that's what I meant by "it takes 3-4 clicks." There isn't a quick way to toggle between games

Cut cable 8 years ago.

I thought Longhorn fans were supposed to be smart ?

Yeah, I've figured that out, but that's what I meant by "it takes 3-4 clicks." There isn't a quick way to toggle between games
No and I miss the toggle.

Cut cable 8 years ago.

Have you ever read a post from a Texas fan? They are dumber than that Bama tard that poisoned Auburn's tree

Got so upset with Xfinity this morning that I have canceled my cable service.. Will be returning all their equipment and just keeping the internet service.

I have been paying $365 a month, now with internet only (unlimited).. my bill will be $80 a month.

Y'all recommend Hulu TV or Youtube TV? Need to have at least 4 devices being used at one time.. still will pay for the MGM plus and Starz add ons.. (using my brothers paramount plus and HBO Max account)

Am i being too dramatic and need to crawl back??

Got so upset with Xfinity this morning that I have canceled my cable service.. Will be returning all their equipment and just keeping the internet service.

I have been paying $365 a month, now with internet only (unlimited).. my bill will be $80 a month.

Y'all recommend Hulu TV or Youtube TV? Need to have at least 4 devices being used at one time.. still will pay for the MGM plus and Starz add ons.. (using my brothers paramount plus and HBO Max account)

Who is your cell phone provider? I have Verizon 5G home for $45 and I see no difference than the AT&T fiber

Cut cable 8 years ago.

What in the hell made you think that?

yeah man.. ultimate tv package with HBO, MGM plus, Starz, Peacock.. but what really got me was paying for 4 boxes.. and they just had another price hike with the equipment.. It took them actually suspending my service (for opting out of automatic billing) for me to make this jump. They have been calling me this afternoon offering me free premium channels for 6 months to try to get me back..

It's not happening.. How do you suspend one's account for simply opting out of automatic payments? It's not even due til the 4th.. Luckily I was just coding, not in a meeting nor my wife..

BTW I'm ordering Roku TV sticks and will do the free trials with Hulu, Youtube and DirectvStream (only ones that carry the local RSNs Ballys and SpaceCityNetwork).. whichever works the best for me and the girls will be picked. Again thanks for all the info.. I fought against this for so long.. feel like an idiot now
Consider Firesticks from Amazon. Get them when they do a deal and they are about $25.

I use YTTV and then I have about every pay service you can get - HULU, ESPN+, Max, Peacock, Paramount+, Starz, Amazon, Netflix, Apple, etc. I use Google Fiber for Internet. I am not close to $385.

All that said, I don't fine myself using YTTV for anything but sports. So if the ESPN sports package comes out, I can see me getting rid of YTTV, although the money is really relevant.

YouTubeTV is superior for sports in almost every way. Felt great when I finally got to dump Comcast for TV and even better when ATT fiber became available and I canceled my entire account

$365/month? Fuck! There is nothing entertainment wise worth that.
That was what Comcast wanted to bump me to out of a package rate a few years back, and that is exactly why I told them to fuck off forever.

I started to look into the FIre Sticks.. does it really matter if it's not 4k? The TVs i have that would need them are older 2k versions.. my expensive 8k TV already has all the apps loaded for me to use

I started to look into the FIre Sticks.. does it really matter if it's not 4k? The TVs i have that would need them are older 2k versions.. my expensive 8k TV already has all the apps loaded for me to use
No they don't have to be 4K the regular one works fine.