Jesus H. Christ!!!

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
A month and a half ago I had Panzerwagon and had parked at the liquor store. Got my hooch and drove home.

It rained for a few days so I didn't drive it, and the next sunny day I washed it.

Then I noticed the license plate and frame were bent. Obviously when I'd been at the booze can somebody had backed or rolled back into me.

So I made a no fault claim with insurance and waited for repairs which occurred this week. Dropped it off Monday AM, picked her up Wednesday around 4 PM. I felt like I had the DTs from not being able to drive it for 3 days.

Got up Thursday, another sunny day, washed it up real pretty. Felt fine.

Today I had to go to the vets to pick up some meds for my cat Nimbus.

Everything is done outside now with COVID so I was standing there at the office door waiting for my meds as the guy who had just picked up a big bag of dog food was leaving. I turned to see him back up and realized he was going to hit Panzerwagon!! I yelled and waved my arms to no avail.

Bam!! His fucking spare tire hanging off the back nailed the tailgate.

I cursed a blue streak, jumped up and down, etc.

He was honourable, accepted fault, etc. He wanted to pay cash for the damage but it's going to run well past $3K so ICBC is going to handle it.

Fucked my Friday though.

A month and a half ago I had Panzerwagon and had parked at the liquor store. Got my hooch and drove home.

It rained for a few days so I didn't drive it, and the next sunny day I washed it.

Then I noticed the license plate and frame were bent. Obviously when I'd been at the booze can somebody had backed or rolled back into me.

So I made a no fault claim with insurance and waited for repairs which occurred this week. Dropped it off Monday AM, picked her up Wednesday around 4 PM. I felt like I had the DTs from not being able to drive it for 3 days.

Everything is done outside now with COVID so I was standing there at the office door waiting for my meds as the guy who had just picked up a big bag of dog food was leaving. I turned to see him back up and realized he was going to hit Panzerwagon!! I yelled and waved my arms to no avail.

He was honourable, accepted fault, etc. He wanted to pay cash for the damage but it's going to run well past $3K so ICBC is going to handle it.

Fucked my Friday though.
I'd have paid money to see this

I'm sure you would have.

Assholes will be assholes.
Martha Stewart Nod GIF

Fucked my Friday though.
I blame the cat. Put it to sleep.

I'm still waiting for my $500 back from a no fault claim.... From December

Who's your policy with?
Allstate. But it was a rental, so it's routed through them. I do need to check up on it again. I thought I would be golden since there was a police report written

The fella was very sorry for his transgression.

He stopped by on Saturday with two 6 packs Carlsberg and 2 bottles of Oyster Bay Sauvignon Blanc.

Civilized bloke.

The fella was very sorry for his transgression.

He stopped by on Saturday with two 6 packs Carlsberg and 2 bottles of Oyster Bay Sauvignon Blanc.

Civilized bloke.
you can forget this shit, @ojb81 . I'll dent your ass and you'll be grateful.

Just got phoned by the bodyshop.

I took Panzerwagon in yesterday (FINALLY!) to get the rear door fixed?

They have now decided it needs a whole new door. 4 weeks plus...

What seemed minor certainly wasn't.

So door came when I was on vacation. Car goes in Tuesday for the swap.

I got side windows tinted 2 weeks ago, the rear and far back blacked out, front windows lightly only (and any is illegal in BC).

When I get the door done and dusted, I'll go back and get the tailgate done too.

$400 for the entire tinting, including a 7 cm strip on the top of the windshield.

Works so well too. Huge difference on a hot day.

I'll do pics when the rear is done.

Got it back repaired finally. Total damage - $5300.

New tailgate and wiper motor included.

Sure glad it wasn't my nickel.

Shit
That took long enough.

Feels good to get it back I'll bet

Shit
That took long enough.

Feels good to get it back I'll bet

Happened June 4.

I've had it all along while waiting for door from Germany and for a tool to remove wiper arm. Car was driveable, just a bruised bum.

3.5 months.