Just got a drone for work purposes

You don't need the Part 107 certification for recreational drone uses or even some light commercial stuff . I have the training book on my coffee table, but have not bothered with it yet.
It says if you are using it for business purposes, or make any kind of money based on the use, you need the Part 107 cert.

Reactions: Me
It says if you are using it for business purposes, or make any kind of money based on the use, you need the Part 107 cert.

I guess it wouldn't hurt. Will look good on your resume and the company I assume will pay for it.

I'm trying to post a video from YouTube without it having my whole name for you fools.

I'm trying to post a video from YouTube without it having my whole name for you fools.
It's not ill? You mean... you've been lying to us the whole time?

:airquotes:Work purposes:airquotes:

Pete’s hoping to get some shots of his gay neighbors sun bathing nude.

your boss sounds like an asshole

Ashley Olsen GIF by Filmeditor

Anyone else had to get this commercial remote pilot license before. Just printed out the fucking "study guide", which is 113 page text book. Here we go with the online school. Wish me luck, or not, IDGAF.

Fifty bucks says you try to take the test and fail 3 times before you actually go back and finish reading the study guide :dance:

Anyone else had to get this commercial remote pilot license before. Just printed out the fucking "study guide", which is 113 page text book. Here we go with the online school. Wish me luck, or not, IDGAF.
Fuck all that...

Everyone knows this is the only thing drones are supposed to be used for:

giphy.gif

Fifty bucks says you try to take the test and fail 3 times before you actually go back and finish reading the study guide :dance:
EABOD. I just paid for online prep school. Im a dummy, but not dumb enough to waste money failing the test. The test alone is over 150 bucks I think.