Just got a drone for work purposes

EABOD. I just paid for online prep school. Im a dummy, but not dumb enough to waste money failing the test. The test alone is over 150 bucks I think.
Confused Emma Stone GIF by SAG Awards

It seems like all the work you just did on your roof would be a great place to practice,
If you don't crash the thing into the chimney, or all that other stuff you have up there, first.
Is that your baby in your avatar?

I'll share what I know about drones. My son talked me into buying one last year so I sprung for the Mavik mini ($500ish with extra batteries) and I looked into the legal issues.

If your drone weighs over 250 grams it needs to be registered with the FAA. Mine comes in at 248g, but then I also learned that if you plan to use the drone for commercial purposes (home inspections, real estate photos etc) it has to be registered no matter the weight.

Best part is that registering a drone costs $5 for 3 years and I'm pretty sure that the registration is good for multiple drones for the same user.

The most important part is downloading an APP called B4UFLY. This app tells you if you are in restricted airspace and whether you can :airquotes: legally fly. Knowing that you are in Vegas near McCarran and Nellis AFB this may or not be important to you.

Lastly, keep your drone in plain sight while you're flying......... always. I was quite sure I lost mine in the trees across the road from my buddies house on my 2nd or 3rd adventure. it was pretty nerve wracking 5-10 minutes while I listened to the drone buzzing around the tall pines above me, but I couldn't see it.
you made an insightful and useful post
Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

Little known fact... it was actually part of the Geneva Convention.
I'll have my legal team get cracking on this....you better not be joking. If I call the State Dept. over a joke I'll be pretty miffed.

I'll have my legal team get cracking on this....you better not be joking. If I call the State Dept. over a joke I'll be pretty miffed.
Serious Season 6 GIF by Parks and Recreation

@williewilliejuan is this in violation of the Dick Sucking Accord of 2021?
No. “Eat a dick” is an acceptable insult/retort. Effectively, you’re comparing someone to Jeffrey Dahmer. Clearly negative.

Calling someone a “cocksucker” is not. You’re turning a glorious and benevolent event into a negative. Not cool.

you made an insightful and useful post
Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt
It's a shame that you're a useless meth head, you would have seen lots more of them otherwise.

she's purty

Thanks!

I shouldn't have cropped the picture quite as much as I did, since the way I cropped it makes it tough to tell how extremely fluffy she is, but you can see some of her many colors and her big ol' eyes.

Thanks!

I shouldn't have cropped the picture quite as much as I did, since the way I cropped it makes it tough to tell how extremely fluffy she is, but you can see some of her many colors and her big ol' eyes.
I currently have one that looks like your avatar at 4 years of age. We're more fosters for her for 7 months now, as her mother (my step-daughter) is in a home that isn't friendly to her wellbeing. Also have a Tortoiseshell shorthair...she's a cold-blooded killer.

I currently have one that looks like your avatar at 4 years of age. We're more fosters for her for 7 months now, as her mother (my step-daughter) is in a home that isn't friendly to her wellbeing. Also have a Tortoiseshell shorthair...she's a cold-blooded killer.

Thanks for taking care of the 4 year old!
I dearly love torties and calicos.
It's tough to tell from the picture I posted, but my girl is a tortie/calico, just the silver kind (technically known as pastel or dilute, but I don't like pastels and there's nothing dilute about her, so I call her a silver).

(Sorry for hijacking fuck your drone thread, Pee-pee)

Yeah fuck your thread peepee the sailor.
This is Prince Michael J.B.
1FA4E2DC-EB1B-4A95-B312-355EF143264A.jpeg