Just sharing cause it made me chortle

seth meyers lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

I dont know how mainstream any of these are, other than they are on some commercials.

This band is not something that I would normally listen to, but I really like the groove.

Girl playing the bass was pretty good. Wish they highlighted her playing more. Guy on lead guitar has skills no doubt!

If you’re too scared your going to get hurt. Perfect example
He must have been scared shitless because it would seem the natural reaction would be to lift your arms to protect your face....but nope!

I dont know how mainstream any of these are, other than they are on some commercials.

This band is not something that I would normally listen to, but I really like the groove.

I really like this song by them featuring Leon Bridges. I have no idea how to pronounce the name of their band though.

Damn that s so fucking true. Have you listened to any of the shit on the air? I guess it's mainstream music, but where are the guitars?

I haven't heard anything mainstream in a long time that makes me want to not just turn it off.
You like the $5 foot long reboot jingle, don’t you?
Don’t you?
Don’t you?

And now, a mash up of the $5 foot long reboot jingle and Carly Simon is stuck in your head, isn’t it?

Ah, you had me several years ago
At $5 for a foot
You had strategically place
Banana pepper rings
And thought you’d never eat

Ear worm. You’re welcome.

Five
Five dollar
Five dollar Carly

And now, Aqualung by Jethro Tull.

Oops. That’s caught up in your ear worm mash up, now, isn’t it?

You shouldn’t be reading my posts while high on hallucinogens. Have you learned that, now?

Happy “listening.”