Kburjr, help me with the thread title here

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 236,500.00
Moving this from the PF by request:

I can't speak for everyone else, but yeah, I live my life in a constant state of anger/unhappiness. Sometimes I keep it suppressed, some times it boils over. What I've learned is to take an Epicurean approach, and minimize the opportunities for unpleasant activities in my life (he was not a hedonist, contrary to popular belief).

Sometimes limiting the unpleasantness means not reading or responding to particular individuals on the internet who also appear to live in a constant state of anger/unhappiness...or it means joking about their anger. I have found that people will be somewhat more reasonable if they don't take you seriously.

Thats seems like a lot to unpack, but I definitely "get it" to the effect of just not interacting with what, even might be, an unpleasant exchange. I am probably one to be avoided at times.

I feel like I am probably my most unpleasant here at times, as this is a place I can vent with impunity.

Thats seems like a lot to unpack, but I definitely "get it" to the effect of just not interacting with what, even might be, an unpleasant exchange. I am probably one to be avoided at times.

I feel like I am probably my most unpleasant here at times, as this is a place I can vent with impunity.
FUCK YOU, PETER!

You need to calibrate your givashit meter.

@Hu War Yu, if I remember correctly, you mentioned recently that you were interested in moving from big city life to New Mexico. Seems like that interest is evolving into necessity, no?

Lots of frustrated folks posting on this site. I guess everyone can't be as well adjusted as I am.

Thanks, but it is unnecessary. I have already outlined my coping strategy
Then what is this thread? You want advice or are you just attention whoring? :happy:

@Hu War Yu, if I remember correctly, you mentioned recently that you were interested in moving from big city life to New Mexico. Seems like that interest is evolving into necessity, no?
Excellent...well done

Yeah, but probably not going to happen unless my wife has some kind of message from God moment. I grew up in the sticks and to the sticks I must someday return, or something. It's not that bad ATM thanks to Covid, actually

Maybe I better link the origination of this post for context:

Excellent...well done

Yeah, but probably not going to happen unless my wife has some kind of message from God moment. I grew up in the sticks and to the sticks I must someday return, or something. It's not that bad ATM thanks to Covid, actually

Maybe I better link the origination of this post for context:

Just gotta start creatively dropping subliminal propaganda to get the wife interested and subsequently invoke her to propose the move. If it's her idea, you win. :thumb:

I guess I really am one of the ones you avoid. hahaha

OP needs to partake either more or less in his avy.

fest with SlinkyI guess I really am one of the ones you avoid. hahaha
Aww, sorry Bro, hava burger...

wasn't intentionally ignoring you, I just didn't think it proper to break in on your lovefest w/ Slinky