Kburjr, help me with the thread title here

I read The Stranger last year and enjoyed it. Currently about halfway through Pynchon's Mason & Dixon, which I've been slacking on lately... I need to finish that book soon.

You reading anything good?
A bunch of books about the trump administration, those have been fascinating

Moving this from the PF by request:

I can't speak for everyone else, but yeah, I live my life in a constant state of anger/unhappiness. Sometimes I keep it suppressed, some times it boils over. What I've learned is to take an Epicurean approach, and minimize the opportunities for unpleasant activities in my life (he was not a hedonist, contrary to popular belief).

Sometimes limiting the unpleasantness means not reading or responding to particular individuals on the internet who also appear to live in a constant state of anger/unhappiness...or it means joking about their anger. I have found that people will be somewhat more reasonable if they don't take you seriously.

If you are not using the interwebz for entertainment purposes...... you've probably got issues.

Moving this from the PF by request:

I can't speak for everyone else, but yeah, I live my life in a constant state of anger/unhappiness. Sometimes I keep it suppressed, some times it boils over. What I've learned is to take an Epicurean approach, and minimize the opportunities for unpleasant activities in my life (he was not a hedonist, contrary to popular belief).

Sometimes limiting the unpleasantness means not reading or responding to particular individuals on the internet who also appear to live in a constant state of anger/unhappiness...or it means joking about their anger. I have found that people will be somewhat more reasonable if they don't take you seriously.

Smoke more weed.