Last Sports Moment That Made You Cry

I'm a bills fan....every season it eventually happens.

Clearly SBLII for me. And very little is even close.

Super Bowl LII cause it was just too gd bittersweet. I was in Philly celebrating but I always imagined that when they finally did it, my brother (their biggest fan I ever knew) would be there with me and he wasn't.
Very much the same. Had just lost an aunt a few months earlier who was a HUGE Eagles and Phillies fan.

Only time I remember crying over sports was when Dale Sr. died. I was 9 and he was my hero, fight me.

I had a drunken rampage over sports last Saturday night, but not a tear was shed. Just some broken glasses, and a bunch of bruises and scrapes on the left side of my face and my left arm and rib cage and a flipped side by side. Machine is fine, I wasn't wearing a seatbelt and I'm from the "helmets are for pussies" generation. Don't try to sling circles in a gravel driveway in a side by side at 3 AM after drinking an ungodly amount of liquor just because your team lost and one of your wilder friends is peer pressuring you(he was in the passenger seat, but he didn't have a scratch)

The air was dusty when I saw Tua out on the field, after the game, talking to his folks.

Openly wept after losing in double OT, in the state football semis my senior year. Knew I'd never play again.

One Shining Moment brings out the dust in the air a lot too.

I don't think Buckner was making it to 1st Base on time regardless.
I never laid the 86 WS loss at the feet of Bill Buckner. I am more inclined to drop the hammer on a few other guys, namely Clemens for begging out of game 6, Calvin Shiraldi and Bob Stanley for shitting the bed in relief of the same game and the manager (John McNamara) for leaving a hobbled Buckner in the game when he had a really good defensive 1st baseman (Dave Stapleton) sitting on the bench waiting to do his thing. Buckner should have never been put in that position and the Sox had already lost it by then anyways.

I never laid the 86 WS loss at the feet of Bill Buckner. I am more inclined to drop the hammer on a few other guys, namely Clemens for begging out of game 6, Calvin Shiraldi and Bob Stanley for shitting the bed in relief of the same game and the manager (John McNamara) for leaving a hobbled Buckner in the game when he had a really good defensive 1st baseman (Dave Stapleton) sitting on the bench waiting to do his thing. Buckner should have never been put in that position and the Sox had already lost it by then anyways.

Yes, all of this. Especially Stanley using the entire stadium as his strike zone.

14 yrs old
8454443.png

Followed by...
6_8454517.png

sad mean girls GIF

Don't think I ever have

Finding out Kobe had died.

Yes, all of this. Especially Stanley using the entire stadium as his strike zone.
And Shiraldi, who was lights out for most of the year comes in and looks like he wants to cry. Fucking big pussy was a huge intimidating presence and could throw it in the very high 90's and looks like he just wet himself. I'm not sure I'll ever forget that dear in the headlights look he had that night
frustrated homer simpson GIF

Finding out Kobe had died.
That one didn't affect me at all. Kobe was a rapist and karma came a calling. Not surprised that a pathetic pussy like you is claiming that you shed a tear over the death of that asshole.

That one didn't affect me at all. Kobe was a rapist and karma came a calling.

I've never mourned Bryant's death, but I did for Gigi. She was the future. It's like Adam Petty being snuffed out in 2000.

I've never mourned Bryant's death, but I did for Gigi. She was the future. It's like Adam Petty being snuffed out in 2000.
I do feel bad for his daughter and the rest of her siblings, Kobe is responsible for her death as well, it was his arrogant ass that pressured his copter pilot to fly in conditions that had grounded everyone else that day.

Poor kids deserved a better daddy for sure.