Poll Least Funny Comedians

Pick up to 10

• Total voters
I do not find most female comedians funny but laughed my arse off at Judy Tenuta.
Loved Judy! Maria Bamford is about the only current female comic i like

Has Eddie done any shows lately......??.....I dunno.

Kinda like Adrew " Dice" Clay,really liked him years ago,then he went soft,now he is back to his old self.....
I tried to get the wife to go after seeing he was back on tour,but after youtubing his recent shows,they were the same x-rated jokes as he started with in the 90s.......

No thanks......and not just because the wife was not impressed either......I warned her.:dhd:

"What has he done for you lately?" was not a literal question, I was referencing this

Honestly I don't think that Dice was ever funny (or clever) :noidea:

Never seen him do stand up, but I've laughed at several of his movies.
what's funny is I liked the movie where he actually does stand up...

Loved Judy! Maria Bamford is about the only current female comic i like

I remember I saw Judy for the first time on Joan Rivers's morning show as a little kid and I could not stop laughing.

what's funny is I liked the movie where he actually does stand up...

You mean you've finished watching "Funny People"? I still have 7 or 8 hours to go, the denouement is just beginning :wink: :laugh:

you might have liked Bob Saget's stand up...that man said some fucked up shit on stage
Talk about a habitual line-stepper! I never saw his standup but when I’d see cameos, it was hard to reconcile that dirty SOB was a nerdy, wholesome single father of 4 little girls :laugh:

Dice is about to really start embarrassing himself. He’s getting more and more desperate to stay relevant. He’ll never quit unfortunately.

"What has he done for you lately?" was not a literal question, I was referencing this

Honestly I don't think that Dice was ever funny (or clever) :noidea:

Thats the problem,maybe I should go to Africa and find me a nekkid zebra bitch......omw......:plane:

I liked ADC......back in the day tho.
The laws have taken away his cigarette prop to go with his jokes.....lame.

is it though?
he rode that bit for as long as he could...

He was short lived imo.....tried one movie I watched that was hortible.......I just figured he was flat ass broke and had to recessitate his career to what it once was......

He was short lived imo.....tried one movie I watched that was hortible.......I just figured he was flat ass broke and had to recessitate his career to what it once was......
You mean I wasn't the only one to see him and Teri Hatcher in Brain Smasher?

Booty time, booty time, across the USA!

married with children ed oneill GIF