LeBron is the GOAT

You have the issues with LeBron and can't give him any credit. He's had a helluva career. Here's the proof you hate-hate-hate him. And it's hilarious.

I’m far from hating Lebron. That’s just weak. I just enjoy the Lebron fanboys trying to put him in the same category as Jordan. I’ve given Lebron plenty of credit. He’s a helluvan athlete. The comp to him is Bird and Magic.

Please Don’t cry because he’s been holding Jordan’s jock when it comes to what’s really important. Jordan has 6 finals appearances and 6 rings. After he got his ass beat in a legit eastern conference. Those are all facts

Again nobody is saying he's the GOAT because he's not. That's MJ's title.

Your LeBron issues border on pure insanity.

Can you find one comment in this thread where anyone has called LeBron the GOAT?

You seem emotional and sensitive. Perhaps you need some sunshine up there.

I’ve already said I like the Lebron Fanboys. So I can mix in some fun with facts.

Lebron fan boys:

“Lebron holds no one’s jock.”

Lebron immediately puts on his 23 jersey

:L

He going to be #1 in points and is currently #4 in assists. That will continue to rise.

I'm not even sure Lebron has more talent than Magic. You're not going to find a more fundamentally sound basketball player than MJ, Magic, Bird and Kobe in my opinion and they were all cold-blooded killer. Lebron is a pussy-ass bitch.
Kobe doesn't belong in the same tier as MJ, Magic and Bird. 45% career FG percentage vs guys that hit 50% and over

tumblr_oli4w4bboG1u7gt7ro1_400.gifv

Again nobody is saying he's the GOAT because he's not. That's MJ's title.

Your LeBron issues border on pure insanity.

Can you find one comment in this thread where anyone has called LeBron the GOAT?
Have you read the title of the thread?

NBA is so unwatchable these days. Haven't watched a full game in 15+ years. My teenage boys have never watched a game and probably never will.

You seem emotional and sensitive. Perhaps you need some sunshine up there.

I’ve already said I like the Lebron Fanboys. So I can mix in some fun with facts.

Oh yeah that's right. I forgot if someone disagrees with you in your mind it means they're somehow upset.

I'm going by what LeBron's resume says. And your biased opinion of LeBron is based on pure hatred.

Again nobody is saying that LeBron's the GOAT. You still haven't figured that out and it's funny.

Have you read the title of the thread?

All I'm saying is LeBron isn't the GOAT. I think it's funny that a certain MJ super fan can't give LeBron any credit for the career he's had.

NBA is so unwatchable these days. Haven't watched a full game in 15+ years. My teenage boys have never watched a game and probably never will.

Do you like watching cars drive in circles for 3+ hours?

And there's never been more talent in the league than right now.

Jordan was the best player from the 80's/90's

Lebron was the best player from the 2000's

I don't think its fair to compare the two as it a different game completely

If LeBron played against the bad boys. I think we would have punch Bill Laimbeer the fuck out.

Oh yeah that's right. I forgot if someone disagrees with you in your mind it means they're somehow upset.

I'm going by what LeBron's resume says. And your biased opinion of LeBron is based on pure hatred.

Again nobody is saying that LeBron's the GOAT. You still haven't figured that out and it's funny.

Lol you are a cute Lebron fanboy

Lebron has a great resume. So does Kareem and John Stockton for all time stats. I guess I hate them too.

Facts are difficult for you it seems. And emotional

Jordan was the best player from the 80's/90's

Lebron was the best player from the 2000's

I don't think its fair to compare the two as it a different game completely

If LeBron played against the bad boys. I think we would have punch Bill Laimbeer the fuck out.

I’ve never seen Lebron in any altercation. But he’s gonna go after the Bad Boys?

And now that you mention it… I’ve never seen him make a hard foul in the lane and get Teed up either. That’s not his style

Interesting take here.

I agree it’s tough to watch but as we get closer to the playoffs the defense gets better and so does the ball movement. Definitely not glued to each possession like March madness tho

NBA finals is still pretty good

I’ve never seen Lebron in any altercation. But he’s gonna go after the Bad Boys?

Interesting take here.
In those days, if you get frustrated and throw punches, that means the Bad Boys are beating your ass on the court and between the ears. So in terms of LeBron's frustration that checks out, but LeBron actually knocking Laimbeer out sounds like a pretty far reach to me.

@broncosmitty

Who did Laimbeer get into the most fights with?

Bird? Barkley? Chief?

I would guess Bird