LeBron is the GOAT

It’s possible he might have a case but he doesn’t flop with the emotion that Lebron does.
The first Cavs-Lakers game I watched this year, he literally was in the officials ear at the end of every quarter trying to tell them how to do their job because he wasn't getting his calls. Jordan is and always will be the GOAT, and honestly I don't think Lebron is even second.

They mention his potential bias, but Scottie agrees...

The first Cavs-Lakers game I watched this year, he literally was in the officials ear at the end of every quarter trying to tell them how to do their job because he wasn't getting his calls. Jordan is and always will be the GOAT, and honestly I don't think Lebron is even second.

There is no comparison. If Jordan doesn’t play baseball he probably has at least 1 more ring. More stats. Defensively the 2 are not in the same boat either if you are looking at pure stats alone. And we all know who’s taking the last shot on ALL of our teams.

Lebrons longevity is impressive. His flopping even more

I have more respect for Kobe than Lebron. At least stayed with the Lakers and he won without Shaq. Tougher era. Wasn’t much of a flopper either

Kobe was a bigger chucker than Lebron. Purest scorer since Jordan for sure and a helluva defender too

Coming straight out of high school tho Lebron was ready and Kobe was not

So in your world, Robert Horry is better than MJ and Bron Bron.

Derp
No, there are other boxes that need to be checked as well. I know you know that, you can't be that stupid, I'm guessing??

Double Derp to you
derp GIF

No, there are other boxes that need to be checked as well. I know you know that, you can't be that stupid, I'm guessing??

Double Derp to you
derp GIF
Your stupidity has been confirmed. You are DERP.

2 questions:

MJ could drop 50 once on every team? Yes or no

And would he have averaged 40 ppg in this era Lebron played in?

@broncosmitty

2 questions:

MJ could drop 50 once on every team? Yes or no

And would he have averaged 40 ppg in this era Lebron played in?

@broncosmitty
1- yes.

2 - he would’ve had to work on his outside shooting. But possible. He also would e had to lighten up on defense, or always be in foul trouble. Cuz he’d be one of the most physical defenders today.

1- yes.

2 - he would’ve had to work on his outside shooting. But possible. He also would e had to lighten up on defense, or always be in foul trouble. Cuz he’d be one of the most physical defenders today.
Agree on the offense but defense I will say anticipation and instincts are something that separates the good and great players. MJ all time #3 in steals is what it is. I don’t think that stat is because he was too physical

Pippen and Jordan just ran shit. Then there is Ron Harper. Then Rodman

Team loaded on defense

Love me some old school Bird YouTube

LBJ isn't better than MJ lol. With today's rules, MJ would have score 50 against every team in the league lol

I tend to agree that in this pussy ass league, Jordan could have averaged 40.

I would have loved to see Bird play in today's game.

Wrong.

Who are
The handsome gay guys in your avy?
3 fellas that could beat your ass and pull more pussy in a week than you could in your life needle dick