LeBron is the GOAT

3 fellas that could beat your ass and pull more pussy in a week than you could in your life needle dick

shocked ron burgundy GIF

PM you? That's for fags and the people in your avy. Be a man, shit talking tough guy.
Wrong fruitcake. Im not gonna sit here and blow up entire threads with shit talk because you didn't like my LBJ post. I said PM me because you asked if I would like to dance. I would be more than happy to try and accommodate you, PM me and we will set it up. Otherwise, you can post all the cut downs you want, you'll still be a waste of time pussy in my eyes

Wrong fruitcake. Im not gonna sit here and blow up entire threads with shit talk because you didn't like my LBJ post. I said PM me because you asked if I would like to dance. I would be more than happy to try and accommodate you, PM me and we will set it up. Otherwise, you can post all the cut downs you want, you'll still be a waste of time pussy in my eyes
So you admit to being a fag. Cool

Dance party in Keller if you got the sack. Now get the fuck outta my thread with your weak shit.

Bron Bron =GOAT

20 years of excellence. Most points ever. Suck it Kareem
Lol you’re the only one in your own thread that thinks this.

It’s cute

Also cute that you think that basketball is all about scoring and you really think Lebron was a better pure scorer than MJ

Hell Lebron can play till he’s 50 and he’s still not the GOAT

Lol you’re the only one in your own thread that thinks this.

It’s cute

Also cute that you think that basketball is all about scoring and you really think Lebron was a better pure scorer than MJ

Hell Lebron can play till he’s 50 and he’s still not the GOAT
Wrong

People that know basketball realize what Lebron has done. And that's rewrite the record books.

He's the GOAT and that's final.

Wrong

People that know basketball realize what Lebron has done. And that's rewrite the record books.

He's the GOAT and that's final.

Longevity has nothing to do with the greatest player of all time. It just means you played a long time. MJ was a better scorer than Lebron. More rings. And a better defender

Cmon man. It’s not even close

Stick to being a Dak fan

Longevity has nothing to do with the greatest player of all time. It just means you played a long time. MJ was a better scorer than Lebron. More rings. And a better defender

Cmon man. It’s not even close

Stick to being a Dak fan
Pfft. More rings? That's retarded.

Stick to being a unknowledgeable basketball fan.

Pfft. More rings? That's retarded.

Stick to being a unknowledgeable basketball fan.

Yes more rings, finals MVPs, better on defense and offense.

Lolol Jordan is #4 all time in steals

What else you got? More years? Lmao

See below — Let this be a lesson for you

Last edited:
Lebron looks pretty lonely and bare over there.

More years tho lololol

128063D1-FCCB-4AA8-981A-B90FB8E9F932.jpeg

So by your dumb ass standards, Robert Horry is better than both. Derp

LeBron = GOAT

end of story

So by your dumb ass standards, Robert Horry is better than both. Derp

LeBron = GOAT

end of story
Many many more awards/trophies than Lebron

Lmao many many many more it’s not even close

93D028D4-7A80-40F2-938C-7F14D2A37E2F.jpeg

Last edited: