LeBron/NBA and Their Hypocrisy

No. Is that you, Chris Burke?

Weak

I'd give you another attempt but I doubt it gets any better. I thought I was dealing with Travis Clay, not one of his mindless fans

Weak

I'd give you another attempt but I doubt it gets any better. I thought I was dealing with Travis Clay, not one of his mindless fans
I don't give a shit what you'll give me, son. If you have anything I want, I'll just take it.

I don't give a shit what you'll give me, son. If you have anything I want, I'll just take it.

Now I'm totally positive you are one of Tray Clavis' brainless fans.

Maybe because it's competing with more than just football? During a normal season, the NBA competes with the NHL playoffs and the dog days of baseball.

This year, it's the NFL, college football, playoff baseball, playoff hockey (which is actually over now). That's not even mentioning things like the French Open, golf, etc.

I'm sure that there are people who aren't watching because of the politics, but that's true for the NFL and other sports as well. But I doubt there are as many of those as some want to portray.

well, MLB and NHL have mostly stayed out of the politics and the NFL hasn't been nearly as vocal as the NBA. If any league would have had a backlash for politics the most, it would have been the NBA but i'm not sure it has been a ton. There are a lot of other things going on as we agree on

Are ratings down? Yep. Are ratings down in every sport? Yep. But what is the common denominator for their low ratings? Is it "Playing out of season and going up against all the other sports?" Or is it, "They've all gone political?"

You'd think in the middle of a pandemic, and having no sports for months, the return of any pro sports would be a welcome sight and must see TV. What else did we have to do with nothing open and nowhere to go and all staying home to work? Seems like a recipe for everyone to tune in and follow sports, and especially to use sports to get away.

Instead ratings are at an all time low.

Clay Travis is the ONLY motherfucker in the sports media that tells it like it is. and apparently, that's got you right in your feels

Says the half-wit claiming that an NBA Finals game drawing more viewers than inconsequential games in a FUBARed CFB season puts anything into perspective.

Sorry, kid, you're well beyond your depth.

Come prepared next time.

1602170775887.png

Clay Travis is the ONLY motherfucker in the sports media that tells it like it is. and apparently, that's got you right in your feels

We got another Clavis Tray fan!

Party Time GIF by Solar Impulse - Find & Share on GIPHY

Says the half-wit claiming that an NBA Finals game drawing more viewers than inconsequential games in a FUBARed CFB season puts anything into perspective.

Sorry, kid, you're well beyond your depth.

Come prepared next time.

I'll make sure to bring those next time so I can save you from drowning.

Honestly, I don't even know who Clay Travis is. I had to google him.

I have no idea why people aren't tuning in and I don't care. I just know that a professional finals game out-drawing a bunch of shitty CFB games doesn't put a damn thing into perspective.

I'll make sure to bring those next time so I can save you from drowning.
Rates posts "weak" and subsequently throws down with an "i know you are but what am I" retort.

You amuse me. Say more stupid shit.

of course that's your response. go ahead, clutch those pearls, petunia.

Oh yes, I'm clutching pears over here. You got it.
Very Funny Reaction GIF

clearly.

"yuh-yuh-yuh-you're all like c-c-c-clay traaaavis!"

derp.

It was meant as a joke but clearly triggered some folks. My apologies to the triggered posters