Let's take a moment and LOL at the Texans

Happy Lovie Smith GIF by Fighting Illini Athletics

F it.

It feels sooooooo good now...

I didn't watch 1 game this year.

I saw highlights on accident only...

We need a REAL WR1... We need a REAL QB1... We need a REAL OC... We need a REAL Head coach..

Oh, man I didn't realize they scored on 4th and 20 too! Just keeps getting better.
You should watch the play. It's even better when you see it.

Maybe the most hilarious "fuck you" a coach has ever delivered to a front office. Lovie knew he was done, went for 2, and sabotaged the #1 overall pick.

The only thing Lovie did good the whole year. LOL

IDGAF.. He gone and I hope a WHOLE lot more will follow his ass... He is a loser and a shitty head coach...

He will never be another head coach unless its from pity from another organization...

LET THE HEALING BEGIN!!!

FINALLY

Jimmy Fallon Goodbye GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Can we PLEASE give a FUCK when we hire our next coach????

We obviously haven't given any fucks...

AND pick a QB with your 1st pick dumbasses!!!

The colts are already talking about that #1 pick to take Brice and CJ has the same agent as Deshaun. how is that relationship?

The colts are already talking about that #1 pick to take Brice and CJ has the same agent as Deshaun. how is that relationship?

They can have Brice... That 5'9 will never amount to nothing once he plays on a level playing field and he's no surrounded by better players... Same with Stetson... He may never take a meaningful snap in the NFL..

They can have Brice... That 5'9 will never amount to nothing once he plays on a level playing field and he's no surrounded by better players... Same with Stetson... He may never take a meaningful snap in the NFL..

Stetson will be a quality Pats WR

F it.

We need a REAL WR1... We need a REAL QB1... We need a REAL OC... We need a REAL Head coach..
Maybe you could have all of the above if you were a REAL city

F it.

Kentuckys will levis is the name I am hearing with the 2nd pick.

Of course Brice and the 1st pick could change that depending on the Bears

I just checked the YouTube highlights. They converted two fourth downs of over 10+ to score. That's a masterclass of draft pick arson.

Lovie couldn't start a fire with a lighter in his hand.

Kentuckys will levis is the name I am hearing with the 2nd pick.

Of course Brice and the 1st pick could change that depending on the Bears

I like Levis... But I don't think he is the answer.

I've been watching all these QB's pretty close throughout the season knowing we were probably going to take one... AND
if you'd told me I would have said what I'm about to say a month ago... I'd say you were full of shit.. LOL

But..
I think Stroud is the best available this year... And that is alot for me to say cause I hate Ohio St..
#2 I would say Levis.
#3 I would say Bryce... Only because of his height.. He is listed at 6 foot.. but looks like maybe 6 foot in cleats... LOL.. I'd say he is closer to 5'10 than 6 foot..

Don't tell the Colts that.

Career: NFL: 93–96–1

NCAA: 17–39

Who in there right mind could ever give this guy a chance to coach with this resume????

Somebody tell me why????

Career: NFL: 93–96–1

NCAA: 17–39

Who in there right mind could ever give this guy a chance to coach with this resume????

Somebody tell me why????
His last two NFL stops were in shit situations. Tampa wasn't good and was rebuilding, they only gave him two years, one of which was Josh McCown + Mike Glennon and the next was Jameis' rookie season.

I think he's at the end of his coaching time anyway (dude will be 65 next year), but acting like he got put into plum situations that another coach would have won multiple Super Bowls in is also not the take.