Let's take a moment and LOL at the Texans

Are the Texans going to actual hire a solid coach?

okay... I have the perfect resolution...

try to trade the 2 pick to Indy for the #4 and a few more picks- take Will Anderson OLB
take j addison or Q Johnson with the 12 pick

sign Jimmy G or Carr to a 3 year contract and wait for Caleb next year.
I don’t see a Derek Carr led Texans team being in the race for #1 pick.

You gotta stick with Mills if that’s the goal.

Texans suck ass... and we stuck with this plug of a coach for another 4.5 years... Who thought it was a good idea to hire this jackass??? Whoever, they should be fired and their balls cut off immediately... They have no business reproducing...

How do we fuck up everything???

1678306870637.png

Clowney 5 years ago would have been a splash... Now... He's just trying to stay in the league and looking for work..

2 sacks last year.... we need results ... not old, has been big name mfers..

AND he is on that Arian Foster plan... Arian taught him how to play less on the field and get paid more for doing so...

Clowney 5 years ago would have been a splash... Now... He's just trying to stay in the league and looking for work..

2 sacks last year.... we need results ... not old, has been big name mfers..

AND he is on that Arian Foster plan... Arian taught him how to play less on the field and get paid more for doing so...

id stlll rather have Khalil mack

The people running the Texans organization (from the top to the coach) couldn't manage fantasy football team on Yahoo...

They would be that one idiot in the room that picks Derek Carr number one overall next season..

I just had an excellent idea.

The Texans should get Dwayne The Rock Johnson to announce their pick.

And in the first round, the Houston Texans select .... It doesn't matter who they select!

And in the first round, the Houston Texans select .... It doesn't matter who they select!

I'm not used to this...

I think the last 2 transactions were pretty decent.

I think Steve Harvey is more their style.