Let's talk about burritos

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 81,757.00
Rarely if ever.

Never eat on the go. Never for breakfast.

The only burrito I eat is a Freebird.

I'm a soft shell taco guy usually myself other than breakfast burritos. At least at home. Homemade taco seasoning on ground beef, Greek yogurt, fresh onions and tomatoes, vlasic jalapeños (these are amazing but seem to come and go from the market while other soggy pickled jalapeños are always avaliable), shredded cheddar, and homemade garden salsa on a jalapeño cheddar wrap.

There aren't any great burrito places around here but I'll go for a Qdoba here and there.

Rarely if ever.

Never eat on the go. Never for breakfast.
You gotta try a breakfast burrito
Find a legit family owned Mexican restaurant that serves them. They’ll wrap them in a foil outer wrapper that’ll keep it warm all the way to your desk or just eat it in the parking lot
Amazing days start the moment you order a breakfast burrito.

Find a legit family owned Mexican restaurant that serves them. They’ll wrap them in a foil outer wrapper that’ll keep it warm all the way to your desk or just eat it in the parking lot
Fucking amazing.

I'm a soft shell taco guy usually myself other than breakfast burritos. At least at home. Homemade taco seasoning on ground beef, Greek yogurt, fresh onions and tomatoes, vlasic jalapeños (these are amazing but seem to come and go from the market while other soggy pickled jalapeños are always avaliable), shredded cheddar, and homemade garden salsa on a jalapeño cheddar wrap.

There aren't any great burrito places around here but I'll go for a Qdoba here and there.

wow, that sounds pretty great

I'm happy as a clam eating my eggs on toast at home which is pretty much where I always eat breakfast if I eat it.

I never eat of drink anything but water in my cars.

the local tex-mex restaurant serves me up a burrito i always love. basically just carne asada steak strips and sauteed onions, and covered in queso cheese sauce, served with pico de gallo, guac, beans and rice. simple, but damn delicious.

I'm happy as a clam eating my eggs on toast at home which is pretty much where I always eat breakfast if I eat it.

I never eat of drink anything but water in my cars.
4 eggs on toast is a good start to the day
I swear I look like I’m going on a week long campaign in the desert with the amount of water I take with me as I’m making visits to customers.

Perfect to eat when you're on the go, at work or at home.....anywhere!!!!

I like mine basic cental.....meat (carne asada or chicken typically) with beans and cheese with a lot of hot sauce.

On occasion a breakfast burrito with eggs, potatoes, cheese, bacon and sausage with hot sauce.....

Discuss.

@fordman84, @trojanfan12, @Hank Kingsley, @PackJason, @nappyvalley, @Rock Strongo, @Handicappers, @TheDayMan, @SU Nittany Tide, @Cobrabit, @ojb81,
just grabbed 2 sacks. one potato, egg, and bacon, one egg, bacon and cheese.

my company makes a hot sauce we use for trade shows, a gimmick on what we do. "calibrated hot sauce". good shit. same people that bottle franks red hot make it for us.

my burritos swim in it every am

4 eggs on toast is a good start to the day
I swear I look like I’m going on a week long campaign in the desert with the amount of water I take with me as I’m making visits to customers.

Well to be honest, I rarely eat breakfast because I like to swim at 8 AM. So they are pretty much a weekends only thing and usually had for lunch or dinner.

There's a taco shop near me that is literally the only place I will get a breakfast burrito from. Eggs, choice of bacon, sausage or ham, beans, cheese, potatoes and a mild green sauce that completely makes the burrito. I don't even put hot sauce on it because it doesn't need anything else.

For a regular burrito...carne asada with guacamole and hot sauce. No rice or beans in it.

There's a taco shop near me that is literally the only place I will get a breakfast burrito from. Eggs, choice of bacon, sausage or ham, beans, cheese, potatoes and a mild green sauce that completely makes the burrito. I don't even put hot sauce on it because it doesn't need anything else.

For a regular burrito...carne asada with guacamole and hot sauce. No rice or beans in it.
No cheese?