Let's talk about pizza

Chicken alfredo pizza is pretty good.

What kind of toppings are you a fan of?

How do you like your crust......thin crust or regular?

Best place you order from when you order out?
A traditional Montreal pizza looks like this pic. The "toppings" so to speak are underneath the cheese. There's a lot of pepperoni, not just the dozen or so slices you often see burnt to a crisp on top but loads of overlapping slices. Grew up on this. If I lived in the US, I'd have to find a good mom & pop Italian restaurant to do one up for me.

1653245799984.png

I had the NES game. As I recall that shit was not easy.
My cousin and I were just talking about the game the other day.

He had Super Contra, I had Avoid the Noid. Never doubled up on anything but Mario and Tecmo.

A traditional Montreal pizza looks like this pic. The "toppings" so to speak are underneath the cheese. There's a lot of pepperoni, not just the dozen or so slices you often see burnt to a crisp on top but loads of overlapping slices. Grew up on this. If I lived in the US, I'd have to find a good mom & pop Italian restaurant to do one up for me.

View attachment 72335
Have a local place that puts the ham under the cheese, so it doesn’t get all crispy. But I wouldn’t want my pepperoni or bacon that way.

Thin crust cheese pizza. Everything else is an open-faced Dagwood Sandwich.

1653247237431.png

Have a local place that puts the ham under the cheese, so it doesn’t get all crispy. But I wouldn’t want my pepperoni or bacon that way.
I guess it's all about what you grew up on. My brother lives in Florida but still loves the pizza we grew up on. My nephew thinks it's gross to put pepperoni under the cheese.

XuNN.gif

When going out for pizza,wife-n-I drive 1 1/2 hrs to go get Lou Malnatis Chicago style pizza..........

shutterstock_172806623-e1457458344173.jpg

That thick buttery crust,fresh tomatoes,sausage patty and fresh garlic is awesome.......I have not had better yet.....
We also buy a couple frozen pizzas to take home......

Also like woodfire pizza.....any kind.......
NY style have not tried,but Im sure Id like it......

Frozen pizza from the store usually consists of MamaBossos(owned by a co-workers family) and Butches pizza......

made this pizza the other day -
20220504_193605.jpg