Let's talk about pizza

Bleacker Street Pizza's Nonna Maria is the best I've ever had.

bleecker-street-pizza-0077.jpg

There's a pizza truck that I can find around here sometimes that can do a close imitation of that, but still not the same.

As far as pizza goes, the best of them need to be eaten where they’re made. Boxes steam them.

As far as pizza goes, the best of them need to be eaten where they’re made. Boxes steam them.

for sure... I also like the cheese so hot that it practically burns your mouth and you can't get that after it's been driven 10-15 minutes to your house.

Then you have to heat up the oven and you ask yourself, what's the fucking point of ordering food if I'm still going to cook it when it gets here?

Bleacker Street Pizza's Nonna Maria is the best I've ever had.

bleecker-street-pizza-0077.jpg

There's a pizza truck that I can find around here sometimes that can do a close imitation of that, but still not the same.

I think you meant "Bleecker Street" :facepalm:

I was going to put truffle and ricotta on my pizza.

Is that okay?

sounds yummy.

just don't ask to put strawberries or other fruit on your pizza.

Mushrooms are disgusting but I could tolerate Psilocybe on muh pizza and why ricotta? It's not a fucking lasagna, how bout provolone (not smoked) instead mmk

Mushrooms are disgusting but I could tolerate Psilocybe on muh pizza and why ricotta? It's not a fucking lasagna, how bout provolone (not smoked) instead mmk

mushrooms are awesome on pizza, or by themselves.

I'm all for multiple types of cheese on a pizza.

mushrooms are awesome on pizza, or by themselves.

I'm all for multiple types of cheese on a pizza.
Nah, I can't even get passed the texture let alone taste, but then I don't eat much of any rabbit food

Cheese needs to melt and stretch on a pizza, ricotta is for the pasta not the pizza.

Nah, I can't even get passed the texture let alone taste, but then I don't eat much of any rabbit food

Cheese needs to melt and stretch on a pizza, ricotta is for the pasta not the pizza.

ricotta is also in calzones, but I'll try any food once.

I've even had pineapple on pizza.

ricotta is also in calzones, but I'll try any food once.

I've even had pineapple on pizza.
Any food once??? Like a soggy biscuit?

Thanks, SpellingAndGrammarPolice...

fucking douche :facepalm:

It's not like it was some random word that I corrected, it was the name of the restaurant that you specifically singled out. And "Bleecker" is a proper name (even though it's not the name of the guy flipping the pizzas). I mean. I obviously get why you are pissed but I'm not sure that it's really out of line :noidea: