Let's talk about pizza

It's not like it was some random word that I corrected, it was the name of the restaurant that you specifically singled out. And "Bleecker" is a proper name (even though it's not the name of the guy flipping the pizzas). I mean. I obviously get why you are pissed but I'm not sure that it's really out of line :noidea:

pretty fucking gay, dude.

you have to have something better to do than correct somebody's spelling on the internet.

if not, then I guess I feel bad for you.

pretty fucking gay, dude.

you have to have something better to do than correct somebody's spelling on the internet.

if not, then I guess I feel bad for you.

OK, so the gist of what I was trying to say there

"You messed up when you typed the name of that restaurant that you like. Oops."

This is not what I was saying

"Oh my god you are soooooo stupid! How you so stupid you big dumb dumb head writing stupid things?"

Just so that is clear.

Did you take the facepalm as me being "pissy"? I'm generally more likely to use the Bert one for "that type" of facepalm but it's obviously a grey area and I can understand if you did

OK, so the gist of what I was trying to say there

"You messed up when you typed the name of that restaurant that you like. Oops."

This is not what I was saying

"Oh my god you are soooooo stupid! How you so stupid you big dumb dumb head writing stupid things?"

Just so that is clear.

Did you take the facepalm as me being "pissy"? I'm generally more likely to use the Bert one for "that type" of facepalm but it's obviously a grey area and I can understand if you did

explaining yourself doesn't make correcting spelling on the internet any less sad.

just glad I have trustworthy friends...
Austin Powers Movie GIF

"friends"

pfffffffffffffft

explaining yourself doesn't make correcting spelling on the internet any less sad.

I don't view what I did the same as "OMG don't you know 'I before E'?!?!" :noidea:

I mean, especially when we're talking about NYC and pizza joints. Hell, Seinfeld did a thing with "Ray's" and the similar names

I don't view what I did the same as "OMG don't you know 'I before E'?!?!" :noidea:

I mean, especially when we're talking about NYC and pizza joints. Hell, Seinfeld did a thing with "Ray's" and the similar names

keep digging... it makes you look less sad.

I have some old bricks and some old pavers.
I'm thinking about trying this pizza oven thing

Wouldn't cost much if anything to try.
Anyone try this

I have some old bricks and some old pavers.
I'm thinking about trying this pizza oven thing

Wouldn't cost much if anything to try.
Anyone try this

When I eat pizza it's because I need something quick, easy and cheap. That seems like excessive effort for a result that would probably wind up tasting worse than if I had tossed it on a Pizzazz.

When I eat pizza it's because I need something quick, easy and cheap. That seems like excessive effort for a result that would probably wind up tasting worse than if I had tossed it on a Pizzazz.
So
Something like this then

resize

This is what I battle with about it.

Sometimes I want to make a homemade pizza that involves making the dough for an hour+.

The amount of times I want to do that is like twice a year.

So why would I buy an ooni?

But I want one...

A traditional Montreal pizza looks like this pic. The "toppings" so to speak are underneath the cheese. There's a lot of pepperoni, not just the dozen or so slices you often see burnt to a crisp on top but loads of overlapping slices. Grew up on this. If I lived in the US, I'd have to find a good mom & pop Italian restaurant to do one up for me.

View attachment 72335
Wait What Instinct GIF by CBS

margherita pizza all the way

with a duck egg in the middle please

The bestest pizza's are the ones you microwave.

duck egg pizza

Duck-Egg-Pizza-Credit-Aliza-J.-Sokolow.jpg

3fdeea3d2e42554c5f52ae25fb893547.jpg

School cafeteria pizza, sausage.

I am hoping to get a clam pizza when I go through CT next month

14pizza-superJumbo.jpg

Napolis Buffalo chicken pizza
pbuffalo-min-1.png

made this pizza the other day -
View attachment 72380

team america vomit GIF
sick team america GIF
drunk comedy central GIF

Fucking hell.

I like good pizza. Can't make that on a Pizzazz.

I wouldn't make a pizza with a Boboli Pizza Crust, but even if I did, I couldn't bring myself to cook it on a Pizzazz.