Life questions

Lives in water = fish

kids hello GIF by Cowboy Cricket Farms

I can't eat that much meat. I mean I can, but I know my body, and guts more importantly. I need carbs in my diet. I am healthier, and leaner when I get away from eating meat, and not eating healthy. It's just how I'm build.

I can't eat that much meat. I mean I can, but I know my body, and guts more importantly. I need carbs in my diet. I am healthier, and leaner when I get away from eating meat, and not eating healthy. It's just how I'm build.
Crazy im the opposite. I feel like ass when i start eating carbs, my gut feels great (like when i was young) when i stick to strict Keto. I mix it up though i eat meat eggs seeds nuts cheeses etc when i ate all the usual holiday fixings i could feel it immediately not just physically but mentally (anxiety was heightened)

Crazy im the opposite. I feel like ass when i start eating carbs, my gut feels great (like when i was young) when i stick to strict Keto. I mix it up though i eat meat eggs seeds nuts cheeses etc when i ate all the usual holiday fixings i could feel it immediately not just physically but mentally (anxiety was heightened)
I thought you lived off of Cheetoes and Monster energy. Do you even game, bro?

My arms wreck havoc on the poors, the sissies and the weak. We don’t play that shit in Southlake.
Yeah, but by Southlake standards, you're one of the poors. You're a poor of Southlake, all your neighbors are better and thus have bigger arms. So uh, yeah... you have little Southlake arms.

All I see is a black box? What’d I miss?

Yeah, but by Southlake standards, you're one of the poors. You're a poor of Southlake, all your neighbors are better and thus have bigger arms. So uh, yeah... you have little Southlake arms.

Not true. I won the 2019 Southlake arm wrestling contest and that was after hard core vegan training. So yeah, you wanna play, you gotta get in the ring.

Not true. I won the 2019 Southlake arm wrestling contest and that was after hard core vegan training. So yeah, you wanna play, you gotta get in the ring.
I have it on good authority you paid a body double to win that contest.

Back