Life questions

Been there, done that.

1-1 in that arena.

207047305_6366855503328420_578683320159361844_n.jpg
True story: I tapped my wife while my son was practicing baseball and my daughter was playing in a playground. ...Hit it behind a shed at a school!...

...That could've turned out REALLY BADLY, but thankfully it had a happy ending!...

1643072801767.png

I would have to get rid of.... either bread or tacos. Love both of em, but I love wings, burgers, and pasta more than them.

View attachment 58027

I would have to get rid of.... either bread or tacos. Love both of em, but I love wings, burgers, and pasta more than them.
Probably have to go burgers. It's been months since I've had one so I may not miss them all that much.

Dang. I want a big, fat burger now... cheese, bacon, pickles, lettuce, tomato - the works!

Burgers Easily. I can still have all kinds of fucking sandwiches. Getting rid of bread is making your burger shit.
Nah, I have eliminated bread before, it was a big deal at first, but not bad once you're in it. Feel better after eliminating bread too.

I don't mind bunless burgers.

Nah, I have eliminated bread before, it was a big deal at first, but not bad once you're in it. Feel better after eliminating bread too.

I don't mind bunless burgers.
Im the opposite. My guts dont like red meat, and I feel like shit. Its just easy for me on this one.

Im the opposite. My guts dont like red meat, and I feel like shit. Its just easy for me on this one.
That actually reminds me of something.

For some reason, I always ask the new people at work this one... you can only eat one type of meat for the rest of your life. What do you choose? Beef? Chicken? Pork? Turkey? Fish?

I would have to go with beef. Just so much you can do with it.

View attachment 58027

Bread and Pasta are easy, i usually eat wraps in 0 net carb tortillas anyway and cuz i do keto i dont eat pasta either but i eat tons of chicken and bunless burgers and tacos are also great

That actually reminds me of something.

For some reason, I always ask the new people at work this one... you can only eat one type of meat for the rest of your life. What do you choose? Beef? Chicken? Pork? Turkey? Fish?

I would have to go with beef. Just so much you can do with it.
gotta be beef, not enough fat in chicken

Back