Life questions

That actually reminds me of something.

For some reason, I always ask the new people at work this one... you can only eat one type of meat for the rest of your life. What do you choose? Beef? Chicken? Pork? Turkey? Fish?

I would have to go with beef. Just so much you can do with it.
If fish includes shrimp, lobster, crab, and all sea food, that's it for me. There is plenty of protein in fish, and if you know how to cook, its pretty endless too. Pork would be second, just because I love it so much, but can totally do with out just regular ham. Pork belly, ribs, bacon, shoulder roast, porkloin, pork butt,... Im fucking hungry now.

I eat one great rib eye a year. If I eat red meat for 2 or three days in a row, my guts go sour as a hot, sloshy dumpster.

That actually reminds me of something.

For some reason, I always ask the new people at work this one... you can only eat one type of meat for the rest of your life. What do you choose? Beef? Chicken? Pork? Turkey? Fish?

I would have to go with beef. Just so much you can do with it.
I'm with Pierre on the "fish" option. If it includes all seafood, that would be my choice. Turkey can fuck right off. So boring.

View attachment 58027

I would have to get rid of.... either bread or tacos. Love both of em, but I love wings, burgers, and pasta more than them.
Ohhhh….tacos. I’ll borrow from @TigerBait1971 and just have other Mexican stuff. I can still mash a burrito, and I choose that over tacos anyway.

Now….what should I get rid of….pasta. White pasta (any white carbs). It’s in the genes that this is bad fucking news.

So how come I fucking crave then more than anything else?

Why on earth would "fish" mean "all seafood"? You guys know you are cheating, right?
200.gif

If you love your mind, body and soul...try a vegan lifestyle. You'll feel better, look better and will likely be the smartest person in the room.

But have the smallest arms.

Not true. Brazil nuts and beans are great source of protein. Vegans are typically better than non-vegans in just about every physical way. And mentally as well. The body was meant to be treated with respect.

Not true. Brazil nuts and beans are great source of protein. Vegans are typically better than non-vegans in just about every physical way. And mentally as well. The body was meant to be treated with respect.
LOLOL nice bit of bait you got going here.

Ill leave you with one bit of wisdom.

Keto > Keto Vegans > Vegans

LOLOL nice bit of bait you got going here.

Ill leave you with one bit of wisdom.

Keto > Keto Vegans > Vegans

Only bait I use is avocado crusted tofu with a pine nut marmalade. Increases brain power and really fuels workouts. Max core Hard core.

Back