Life questions

197719855_6285168588163779_3613402469420565266_n.jpg
raw

Oh, yeah..... IRL, I'd skate that shit. I met up with a "chick" I'm about 80% sure was a dude once, and I drank my beer and checked in less than 10.
Backstory please.

Backstory please.
Not much of one really.... Matched with a chick on tinder (or one of those other sites). Met up at a bar for a drink. When I saw her, I drank my drink pretty quickly, and got the check. Ended it.

*obviously with a blowie in the parking lot

Not much of one really.... Matched with a chick on tinder (or one of those other sites). Met up at a bar for a drink. When I saw her, I drank my drink pretty quickly, and got the check. Ended it.

You're skipping over the hummer in the parking lot but we understand.

Oh, I’m straight the fuck out of there. She’s agreed to a meet, probably because she feels lonely…..and she can’t put that distraction down. She’s fooling herself.

You can’t form any level of human connection for whatever you two have in mind if she can’t disconnect from that.

That’s my first date scenario. If this is a scenario of a couple together 15-20 years….I just pick up my phone and look forward to my food coming. Ha.

how did it taste?

• Funny!
Reactions: Me
Spit on her then lick it up.

Can't waste good spit.

Got the “check” ?

you grabbed her penis?

Oh, yeah..... IRL, I'd skate that shit. I met up with a "chick" I'm about 80% sure was a dude once, and I drank my beer and checked in less than 10.
lol

I'm not concerned about whether or not she is a guy, but those muscular ass legs are scary. Just imagine being in between those, she might crush you to death lol

• Funny!
Reactions: Me
Back