Life questions

The experience at 20 is different than the experience at 69
Well, yeah .... You're almost dead at 69. Get you some

*Edit, I just remembered you did have a friend die, so that post might not have been the most timely. But it's still kind of true

202323450_1133576647127348_7804358125162157338_n.jpg

Ohhhh….this one is a nice conundrum.

What do I do? Remind myself that Saturday night is now open and I need to find something to do.

Maybe she’s just in one of those weird things that can happen sometimes in adult life, but not likely. No, likely is all kinds of issues I don’t want to deal with.

No matter how round and nice that ass is.

Ohhhh….this one is a nice conundrum.

What do I do? Remind myself that Saturday night is now open and I need to find something to do.

Maybe she’s just in one of those weird things that can happen sometimes in adult life, but not likely. No, likely is all kinds of issues I don’t want to deal with.

No matter how round and nice that ass is.
Yeah, I mean $50 isn't a lot to me, but I am a pretty frugal person in general. If I did, she would certainly be paying on the date lol.

Yeah, I mean $50 isn't a lot to me, but I am a pretty frugal person in general. If I did, she would certainly be paying on the date lol.
I mean….we can talk about it in such contexts. $50 isn’t a lot to me either, and I’m possibly less frugal than you. It’s the connotation of what type of person this might be based on this occurrence.

And maybe that’s just it….context. Am I looking to ultimately build something with someone? Then this is a huge red flag out of the gate.

Am I just looking to date and have fun? Then $50 really isn’t much in the grand scheme of it all.

Been there, done that.

1-1 in that arena.

207047305_6366855503328420_578683320159361844_n.jpg

Back