Life questions

Pretty sure it was Tool. Have at least two of them.

I also had a Linkin Park shirt, but not sure wtf happened to it. I liked that one. :ohwell:

Think I had a Linkin Park one too, but not completely sure

Psychostick.

This design:

s-l500.jpg

Now that you mention it, I'll probably wear it while I'm cleaning up my yard and garage after work today. :thumb:
Iirc this is the one I had

Screenshot_20230412_082713_Chrome.jpg

JAWS! (no explanation needed)
& gonna sound stupid.

The Blob. LOL

I had a broken bedroom window as a kid & I just knew the blob was gonna seep in & get me!!!
Mine might sound silly, but I was a kid.... the 90's version of IT.

Mine might sound silly, but I was a kid.... the 90's version of IT.
Clowns are no joke. Creepy MFers!

Not silly at all for a kid.
My middle brother was petrified of clowns. & We are not talking about as a movie. Scared to death of clowns at a birthday party or wherever. Hell even as he got older wanted nothing to do with them.

Clowns are no joke. Creepy MFers!

Not silly at all for a kid.
My middle brother was petrified of clowns. & We are not talking about as a movie. Scared to death of clowns at a birthday party or wherever. Hell even as he got older wanted nothing to do with them.
That's the thing, I was never afraid of clowns like that... just Tim Currys Pennywise lol. That was the only one. Of course, I was really timid going into watching Killer Clowns from Outerspace when I saw that lol.

JAWS! (no explanation needed)
& gonna sound stupid.

The Blob. LOL

I had a broken bedroom window as a kid & I just knew the blob was gonna seep in & get me!!!
Similar to The Blob, I remember the 1959 B&W movie, Caltiki, The Immortal Monster, which was also a blob-like creature. Kinda freaky...

:drink:

Yep, Me too. There were a lot of creepy things in it, but The scene where the kid sliced the guy's achilles tendon messed me up.
Yep. That scene is forever burned in my brain.

Back