Life questions

6, 14 and 17 ain't never gonna happen, especially 17. @Tin Man can have all my turns jumping out of a perfectly good operating airplane.

I feel like the interesting thing about this would be expanding on your numbers, which no one has done. So, I've never broken a bone *knock on wood*. Never fired a gun (though that depends on the definition of gun, air gun, bb gun, etc...). No interest in a tattoo, this body is a temple, ride a horse? (sadly that shitty country song comes to mind... save a horse ride a cowboy, if you're not in sync with my drunk brain). Been on TV and met a celeb are weird ones. I said no to both, I'm sure I was on local TV at some point in time. Meeting a celeb? I think I saw Kyle Kinane once at Riot Fest in chicago in 2013. Didn't feel like bothering him, though, so just moved on.

As far as skydiving goes, fuck no. I went to New Zealand and I guess they were the cats that introduced bungee jumping to the world, I thought about it at a few spots, but fuck that. The best I could do there was ziplining. I couldn't imagine skydiving (and I woulnd't consider being strapped to another dude skydiving... I know there's a comedian that has a bit on this).

I feel like the interesting thing about this would be expanding on your numbers, which no one has done. So, I've never broken a bone *knock on wood*. Never fired a gun (though that depends on the definition of gun, air gun, bb gun, etc...). No interest in a tattoo, this body is a temple, ride a horse? (sadly that shitty country song comes to mind... save a horse ride a cowboy, if you're not in sync with my drunk brain). Been on TV and met a celeb are weird ones. I said no to both, I'm sure I was on local TV at some point in time. Meeting a celeb? I think I saw Kyle Kinane once at Riot Fest in chicago in 2013. Didn't feel like bothering him, though, so just moved on.

As far as skydiving goes, fuck no. I went to New Zealand and I guess they were the cats that introduced bungee jumping to the world, I thought about it at a few spots, but fuck that. The best I could do there was ziplining. I couldn't imagine skydiving (and I woulnd't consider being strapped to another dude skydiving... I know there's a comedian that has a bit on this).
5... and I AIN'T gonna put them on my "bucket list" either!! :biggrin:
Okay then... To elaborate on my "5" on that list that I've NEVER done...

06. Gotten a tattoo
08. Sung Karaoke
11. Gone Zip Lining
14. Gotten A Piercing
17. Been Skydiving

:pop2::martini:

Easy call.

Too much work.

And it’s not like they’re putting real crab in my rangoons anyway.
just looked at what you replied to and yeah, why was that even a question? i have one pot that's pretty much just for cooking crab legs, fucking ridiculous.

Tabs forgot his parachute (he’s wearing blue and orange).

Shrimp can go.

FrhlthPWwAAuOnV
That one is easy. You can make tacos out of all the rest.

Uhh.. probably high school and i think it would have to have been Mudvayne

Pretty sure it was Tool. Have at least two of them.

I also had a Linkin Park shirt, but not sure wtf happened to it. I liked that one. :ohwell:

I have an extensive collection of band t-shirts. I wear them all the time. Wearing a Pink Floyd shirt right now.
This. Pretty much all I have.

Melvins, Ozma shirt on currently.

Back