Life questions

Same day I drink my own pee to survive, I’ll eat raw fish.

The fancy sushi I had had raw fish. I didn't know it had raw fish, but as soon as I bit into it, all I could taste was chewy raw salmon.

I was a cunt hair away from harking all over the place. I have no idea how I got it down.

The fancy sushi I had had raw fish. I didn't know it had raw fish, but as soon as I bit into it, all I could taste was chewy raw salmon.

I was a cunt hair away from harking all over the place. I have no idea how I got it down.
Salmon raw seems like a great way to get worms.

I'm in finance and can tell you (though it is common knowledge and you should know) that this dude is dumb as hell.

1) No one is going to give you a 2 million dollar limit lol.
2) That isn't how credit inquiries work.

4k a week is easily the best option though.

Maybe you've been doing it wrong then. I'll bet you didn't even know you were supposed to pronounce it, "inkary". :biggrin:

Is there anything worse than not being able to completely pinch off a big shit?

Like, you gotta get in there with the TP and do it yourself. And then it takes forever to clean up.

I need a stronger asshole I guess.

I'm in finance and can tell you (though it is common knowledge and you should know) that this dude is dumb as hell.

1) No one is going to give you a 2 million dollar limit lol.
2) That isn't how credit inquiries work.

4k a week is easily the best option though.

Lolz at a stupid dildo who would take the opportunity to borrow any amount of money over $2M cash. Unreal that this kind of shit gets out there and then there are folks who eat it up.

That said, I don't think $4k/wk is the best option, much less "easily."

It'd take you nearly ten years for that weekly $4k to reach $2MM. Invest that $2MM at a reasonable return on day 1 and that $4k/wk will never catch up.

Further, what if you go for weekly $4k and you die in week 3? You turned down $2MM for $12k.

Lolz at a stupid dildo who would take the opportunity to borrow any amount of money over $2M cash. Unreal that this kind of shit gets out there and then there are folks who eat it up.

That said, I don't think $4k/wk is the best option, much less "easily."

It'd take you nearly ten years for that weekly $4k to reach $2MM. Invest that $2MM at a reasonable return on day 1 and that $4k/wk will never catch up.

Further, what if you go for weekly $4k and you die in week 3? You turned down $2MM for $12k.
Reason I want Social Security to offer a lump sum option.

Back