Life questions

I'm in finance and can tell you (though it is common knowledge and you should know) that this dude is dumb as hell.

1) No one is going to give you a 2 million dollar limit lol.
2) That isn't how credit inquiries work.

4k a week is easily the best option though.

I'm not sure 4k a week is the best option. It's the right option if you don't want to think about anything or are bad with money....but hypothetically if completely untaxed, it would take almost 10 years of $4k/week payments to just equal $2 million dollars. But if you got a good 10% interest rate of return on investing $2 million, I'm not sure $4,000 a week could even keep up with that. That's $200,000 in interest in year 1 (IE almost the entirety of what $4,000 a week would get you in one year $208,000). If you spent 8 of the first years investing the money, you could have absolutely more than $4000 a week just on interest payments alone for the rest of your life.

I think you could do more with the 2 million upfront. But 4k a week for life wouldn't be a bad lifestyle.

Is there anything worse than not being able to completely pinch off a big shit?

Like, you gotta get in there with the TP and do it yourself. And then it takes forever to clean up.

I need a stronger asshole I guess.

Put more fiber into your diet...or eat some gummies with fiber...Benefiber is tasteless and can be added 2 teaspoons into your hot coffee in the morning or in your iced drink at lunch....it's colorless and tasteless.

Shrimp can go.

FrhlthPWwAAuOnV

Since I’m not counting the time I had to cut off the barbed end of a lure to get it back thru my hand as a piercing.
You haven't done 16?

Damn and I thought mine was high.

Oh, 4.

5 if you count not reading the headline correctly.

See #’s 4 and 20.

Back