Mars rover lands this week

well, this is certainly cooler than giving a kid a shot of insulin.

Hi @Bayou Tiger. How are you?
source.gif

i gotta say, it's cool how much easier it is to fake these outer space accomplishments nowadays.

Hi @Bayou Tiger. How are you?

Bro...I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little skeptical of all this shit! Billions of dollars, that's with a B, are allocated to NASA every year. This past year is was $25.2 billion. Now look at these fucked up images....and imagine you hand over $25.2 billion to a Hollywood studio and asks them if they can make something that looks more believable. What do you think the answer would be?

I love how folks watch a video made and produced by NASA and all of the sudden it's totally believable.

The same government most don't trust for anything....give them a pass when it comes to NASA.

Now then realize NASA hasn't put men in space since July 8, 2011. But since that time the goverment has continued to spend billions on NASA. Their budget has actually gone up every year.

You would think not sending up a space shuttle every 3 months as they used to would have saved them money but nope!

Since 2011, including 2011, and going out till now. 2021, NASA has received $216 billion dollars!

What do they have to show for that?

Don't point to anything they had before 2011 because this is since then.

NASA is a money pit. We really don't get a good return on that investment no matter what some may try and say.

$216 billion dollars is a lot of fucking money....and that's what they've spent just in the last 10 years when they didn't have a way to send men into space.

Bro...I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little skeptical of all this shit! Billions of dollars, that's with a B, are allocated to NASA every year. This past year is was $25.2 billion. Now look at these fucked up images....and imagine you hand over $25.2 billion to a Hollywood studio and asks them if they can make something that looks more believable. What do you think the answer would be?

I love how folks watch a video made and produced by NASA and all of the sudden it's totally believable.

The same government most don't trust for anything....give them a pass when it comes to NASA.

Now then realize NASA hasn't put men in space since July 8, 2011. But since that time the goverment has continued to spend billions on NASA. Their budget has actually gone up every year.

You would think not sending up a space shuttle every 3 months as they used to would have saved them money but nope!

Since 2011, including 2011, and going out till now. 2021, NASA has received $216 billion dollars!

NASA is a money pit. We really don't get a good return on that investment no matter what some may try and say.

$216 billion dollars is a lot of fucking money....and that's what they've spent just in the last 10 years when they didn't have a way to send men into space.
fun sees GIF

Next year will mark 50 years since man last sent men to the moon....half a century!

We were so good at it too....sent 6 missions to and from the moon...never lost a mission. All came back successfully.

Why Mars? The Moon not interesting anymore? Now there is talk of sending men to Mars. Why?

Because it would be easier to prolong a planned trip to Mars (we've never been there) than to prolong a trip back to the Moon.( a place we've supposedly been to 6 times already.)

None of you, no matter how much y'all believe it, will ever see a man on the moon or on mars.

It will never happen. EVER!

There are far too many people involved to not have shit constantly leaking out.

There are far too many people involved to not have shit constantly leaking out.

It does leak out. No one believes it. They want to believe so badly that we did go they refuse to accept that we may not have.

Look...I don't know if we went or not...but to point to a grainy film, produced and filmed in secret by NASA, does not prove anything.

That news feed everyone watched back in the late 60s and early 70s....was a feed from NASA. They controlled the images. The news media actually filmed it from a screen that NASA played it on.

That whole scene of the moon landing could have been filmed months prior. No one would know any better. What you saw on TV was no different that what Stanley Kubrick released the year prior with his movie 2001: A Space Odyssey, another space movie.

Some say Kubrick actually admitted his involvement in scenes from his movie the Shining...

1614361246379.png

The point being....No one could tell the difference if it was real or fake because everyone saw a film projected on a screen and then filmed and broadcast by the news media.

The original film? Well supposedly it is all lost for reasons that make little sense. They reused the film to film other things. Yep. That's what NASA says happened to it.

But now they claim they have restored it all....digitally...in HD!

Yep....movie magic!

Next year will mark 50 years since man last sent men to the moon....half a century!

We were so good at it too....sent 6 missions to and from the moon...never lost a mission. All came back successfully.

Why Mars? The Moon not interesting anymore? Now there is talk of sending men to Mars. Why?

Because it would be easier to prolong a planned trip to Mars (we've never been there) than to prolong a trip back to the Moon.( a place we've supposedly been to 6 times already.)

None of you, no matter how much y'all believe it, will ever see a man on the moon or on mars.

It will never happen. EVER!
AND, we're told asteroids are chock fulla' precious metals. Most space destinations are full of what we call "precious" because convection hasn't happened to pull the good, heavy stuff to the core, like on Earth. But the moon hasn't been geologically active, much. Then, why aren't we there mining all the rare minerals and precious metals already?? Even if mining is out of the question, there are asteroids laying all over the moon.

If one asteroid is worth a gazillion dollars, why aren't we already mining the moon?

There's a bunch of bullshit involved with all this that doesn't add-up. IMO, they haven't figured out how to get humans to remain alive outside the Earth's magnetosphere. The gamma rays will tear you up in a couple hours and you're dead. (well, not Bender though)

Towards the later "alleged" missions to the moon, they stayed there for 75 hours+\-.

That's over 3 days! How did they heat and cool the moon lander and keep everything cool in temperatures that reach 260 degrees Fahrenheit when the sun is out and when the sun goes down, temperatures can dip to minus 280 F.

They would have a hard time managing a livable temperature with batteries! 3 days of this shit....batteries running everything. These were not lithium batteries either. They were probably Sears Die Hard. hahahaha

It does leak out. No one believes it. They want to believe so badly that we did go they refuse to accept that we may not have.

Look...I don't know if we went or not...but to point to a grainy film, produced and filmed in secret by NASA, does not prove anything.

That news feed everyone watched back in the late 60s and early 70s....was a feed from NASA. They controlled the images. The news media actually filmed it from a screen that NASA played it on.

That whole scene of the moon landing could have been filmed months prior. No one would know any better. What you saw on TV was no different that what Stanley Kubrick released the year prior with his movie 2001: A Space Odyssey, another space movie.

Some say Kubrick actually admitted his involvement in scenes from his movie the Shining...

View attachment 22136

The point being....No one could tell the difference if it was real or fake because everyone saw a film projected on a screen and then filmed and broadcast by the news media.

The original film? Well supposedly it is all lost for reasons that make little sense. They reused the film to film other things. Yep. That's what NASA says happened to it.

But now they claim they have restored it all....digitally...in HD!

Yep....movie magic!
back up, we were talking about the last 20 years, not 50s and 60s. If they were faking all these mars landings, and other shit, it would not be a secret, and it would be all over the place.

Towards the later "alleged" missions to the moon, they stayed there for 75 hours+\-.

That's over 3 days! How did they heat and cool the moon lander and keep everything cool in temperatures that reach 260 degrees Fahrenheit when the sun is out and when the sun goes down, temperatures can dip to minus 280 F.

They would have a hard time managing a livable temperature with batteries! 3 days of this shit....batteries running everything. These were not lithium batteries either. They were probably Sears Die Hard. hahahaha
Supposedly, this is the battery pack from the Apollo lander. It looks just like the 4D battery of which I have 6 on my boat. They're very heavy.

You can't run the boat a/c on that, even with FOUR of them for house batteries....and leaving a couple lights on for a couple days starts running them down pretty quickly. They suck.
1614363286232.png

back up, we were talking about the last 20 years, not 50s and 60s. If they were faking all these mars landings, and other shit, it would not be a secret, and it would be all over the place.

I believe the mars landings!! I believe we can send shit to all corners of the universe. That's not the hard part. The hard part is sending living beings and return them alive. I submit that that is not possible. Space is very unforgiving....there is no "Urgent Care" right around the corner.

The moon doesn't have an atmosphere. It also doesn't have a magnetosphere that shields it from radiation as the Earth does. The surface of the moon is highly radioactive...1000 times more so than Earth's surface!

The Hasselblad cameras that took all the photos on the moon had nothing to protect the film from radiation. Yet look at those award winning photos the astronauts captured with them!

Take some film and expose it to radiation and see what happens.....