Metal Militia

I had tickets to see Black Sabbath at the Tangerine Bowl in Orlando, 1982. It would be my second time seeing them, in a decade. I saw them at the Rubber Bowl 1975, Akron Ohio. Shocker, Randy Rhoads, killed in a plane crash, Leesburg Fla. My heart was broken.

Last edited:
I had tickets to see Black Sabbath at the Tangerine Bowl in Orlando, 1982. It would be my second time seeing them, in a decade. I saw them at the Rubber Bowl 1975, Akron Ohio. Shocker, Randy Rhoads, killed in a plane crash, Leesburg Fla. My heart was broken.
Instead of Black Sabbath at the Tangerine Bowl, we got Molly Hatchet, I gagged and left

Instead of Black Sabbath at the Tangerine Bowl, we got Molly Hatchet, I gagged and left
That is neat, but you should've stayed for Hatchet. I understand the sentiment tho

Korn just dropped their new album. This song is pretty heavy. I dig it.

Korn just dropped their new album. This song is pretty heavy. I dig it.

I just scored me tix for Korn this Friday at the Taxslayer in Moline Il......
Code Orange and Chevelle are opening up for them......not much of a Chevelle fan and never heard of Code Orange,and calling it right now as probably the best concert Ive been to.....

Im stoked.....

jim carrey dancing GIF

Code Orange and Chevelle are opening up for them......not much of a Chevelle fan and never heard of Code Orange,and calling it right now as probably the best concert Ive been to.....

Im stoked.....
Korn was in town last night night. Not my thing, but some good friends were stoked and a few others that work in bars around SNHU Arena were happy for the big pre and post show crowds.

Korn was in town last night night. Not my thing, but some good friends were stoked and a few others that work in bars around SNHU Arena were happy for the big pre and post show crowds.

Ill be ready for some pre show drink,but Im getting a little old for the post concert partying.....but at 60,Ill be sporting my first concert tee since 1995 when I seen Jackyl........lol

Im stoked.....
The wife and I are in the process of pre-planning to take a lil trip here:

attachment-inkcarceration_festival_2022.jpg

The wife and I are in the process of pre-planning to take a lil trip here:

attachment-inkcarceration_festival_2022.jpg

That would be a blast.......

Being Korn is gonna be crossed off my to see list,Disturbed is next and 5FDP is next in line,but damn,Breaking Benjamin would be awesome to go see too.......
What the hell,I guess both days would be the way yo go......lol

You got a favorite day......?