Metal Militia

That would be a blast.......

Being Korn is gonna be crossed off my to see list,Disturbed is next and 5FDP is next in line,but damn,Breaking Benjamin would be awesome to go see too.......
What the hell,I guess both days would be the way yo go......lol

You got a favorite day......?
Hard to pick a favorite day. If we go, I could report back to you on that.

We've seen Korn five times and every time has been awesome! We'll see them as many times as we can.

Super stoked to hopefully see Avatar and Lacuna Coil, too. Both are in our top 10 favorite bands. Avatar is Swedish and Lacuna Coil is Italian, so there's not quite as much opportunity to catch them as American acts. We've seen both only once.

Definitely stoked on Breaking Benjamin and Evanescence, too. We've only seen each of those two bands once and they both put on great shows.

We've seen Disturbed four times. They're excellent live. However, the last time we saw them, David Draiman was excessively preachy on stage between songs and it kinda spoiled that show. Hopefully that was an anomaly.

Smells like Drakkar Noir in here.

i can't get enough of this dude's bass cover of decapitated's spheres of madness

Interesting new Spotify stats game on metal songs. Just gotta correctly guess which of two songs gets more Spotify plays.

Spotify Game: Metal Edition | Stattogories

I tried it a couple times; ran it up to 10 correct in a row before incorrectly guessing that Painkiller by Judas Priest has gotten more play than Unsainted by Slipknot.

If anyone tries it and gets past 10, let me know which match-up tripped you up.

i can't get enough of this dude's bass cover of decapitated's spheres of madness

Insane talent for sure.

But... if I may.

Why play this on a beautiful 6-string jazz bass?

You play that shit on a black-ass 4-string Jackson.

It's like James Hetfield playing his lil toy Les Pauls on stage.

fuck outta here

"metal"

Last edited:
Insane talent for sure.

But... if I may.

Why play this on a beautiful 6-string jazz bass?

You play that shit on a black-ass 4-strong Jackson.

It's like James Hetfield playing his lil toy Les Pauls on stage.

fuck outta here

"metal"

what the fuck do you know about gear, playing, or anything to do with that realm? shut the fuck up, old man.

what the fuck do you know about gear, playing, or anything to do with that realm? shut the fuck up, old man.
I was playing garage metal before you were born. I have forgotten more metal than you've heard.

"The Black album, bro. Now. that's some heavy shit!" - probably you

I was playing garage metal before you were born. I have forgotten more metal than you've heard.

"The Black album, bro. Now. that's some heavy shit!" - probably you
wait...when you say "i was playing", do you mean you were listening to metal and playing albums? or you actually played in a band? because if it's the latter, i can only imagine how hilarious that must have been.

you can put away your winger t-shirt with the sleeves cut off, squeakerton. that ain't metal :dhd:

wait...when you say "i was playing", do you mean you were listening to metal and playing albums? or you actually played in a band? because if it's the latter, i can only imagine how hilarious that must have been.

you can put away your winger t-shirt with the sleeves cut off, squeakerton. that ain't metal :dhd:
Yes, I played in a band. I actually have cassette tapes of us somewhere back at my parents house. It was guitar, bass and drums and we played simple 2-5-1 progression power chord stuff with the volume on 11. We rented a small community center because it was located somewhere far enough away from a neighborhood that we wouldn't piss too many people off and would often end up with a whole crowd watching.

I played a $249 Ibanez 24-fret back when all those new age metalheads made them so popular. I basically slept with that guitar the first week I had it.

Yes, I played in a band. I actually have cassette tapes of us somewhere back at my parents house. It was guitar, bass and drums and we played simple 2-5-1 progression power chord stuff with the volume on 11. We rented a small community center because it was located somewhere far enough away from a neighborhood that we wouldn't piss too many people off and would often end up with a whole crowd watching.

I played a $249 Ibanez 24-fret back when all those new age metalheads made them so popular. I basically slept with that guitar the first week I had it.

My older brother had an awesome ibanez from way back in the mid 80's, and he sold it to someone about 5 yrs or so ago, which broke my heart because i loved that thing. i used to play about 20 yrs ago myself, was never anything amazing but i could hold my own on most songs when it came to rhythm. my brother, though, that motherfucker should've pursued a career, very gifted, he could (and still can) shred like some of the best big names out there.

will ferrell cowbell GIF