Michigan you're next

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,256.00
Next up for head coaching vacancies is the Michigan Wolverines. Crazy that the two teams who played in NCG are going to be looking to replace their head coach. With JJ and Corum going to the NFL and Harbaugh interviewing with the Chargers, it's all but over for the Wolverines group.

Interesting to see who Michigan gets. Any early names? Brian Kelly is one I heard long ago, which means, LSU you'll be up!

Next up for head coaching vacancies is the Michigan Wolverines. Crazy that the two teams who played in NCG are going to be looking to replace their head coach. With JJ and Corum going to the NFL and Harbaugh interviewing with the Chargers, it's all but over for the Wolverines group.

Interesting to see who Michigan gets. Any early names? Brian Kelly is one I heard long ago, which means, LSU you'll be up!
That's fine by me.

Agreed. I think Brian Kelly is not only a grad A jackass, he's really not that great of a coach.
Add kid killer to his resume. He fits Michigan though. He is overrated but recruiting could keep them relevant at least

Waving Womens Basketball GIF by LSU Tigers

I think they would use Moore. He proved himself this season.

JJ should stay another season.

They probably hire that crybaby, Moore
You mean the offensive coordinator that outcoached Ryan Day in the game this year? As long as OSU keeps Ryan Day -- Michigan will be just fine.

OC seems logical which means it won’t happen. They’ll go big.
Minter or Moore. Or someone who has been involved with the program previously.

Mike Macdonald that’s with the Ravens currently…

They won’t be going big.

OC seems logical which means it won’t happen. They’ll go big.
I could see them go with Sherrone Moore. I think Harbaugh has been grooming him for a few years now to take over.

Minter or Moore. Or someone who has been involved with the program previously.

Mike Macdonald that’s with the Ravens currently…

They won’t be going big.
Yep. I think it will be Moore. He was who they put at HC the 2nd 3 game suspension. If we promote Moore and can keep Minter. I'd be happy.

We will be good defensively next year. Offensively next year. Who knows.