Michigan’s Sherone Moore to be named head coach

I watched his interview.

Very impressive.

Good. Expected. But still a relief, especially after those nasty Brian Kelly rumors.

Good. Expected. But still a relief, especially after those nasty Brian Kelly rumors.

he matches LSU's colors more than Michigan's anyway

image.jpg

I really like Sherrone Moore, but man, I'd rather they hire Jesse Minter to keep that defensive mind on the staff. That guy is so good with the defense (just like McDonald's was before him).

Have a feeling Minter will be going with Harbaugh to the Chargers.

Rich Rod is an unfair comparison. Rich Rod forced his system on players that were not tailored to his system. It should be a smooth transition much like (I hate to admit) Ryan Day.

Every game … Tears of Joy I hope.

Lloyd Carr also fucked over Rich Rod.

The next Rich Rod
He has been our OL coach -- It is safe to say we won't be running 4 and 5 wide on offense, with lighter OL, as Rich Rod did.

I don't think much if anything at all changes on offense. The defense is the question. Will Minter go with Harbaugh to the NFL, which he absolutely should. He will hurt to lose.

That little bitch cried his way to a promotion...over a win they were favored and expected to get. :pound:
He wasn't crying -- those were tears from laughing so hard. Someone told him a school was paying $76 million to a coach to NOT be a coach.

He wasn't crying -- those were tears from laughing so hard. Someone told him a school was paying $76 million to a coach to NOT be a coach.
I bet that sounded clever in your head. Not too late, want me to delete that before more people see it?