Michigan’s Sherone Moore to be named head coach

Zero class, dropping F Bombs in front of a lady?

Clown won't last 2 years, too emotional...
emotional...like a chick. Crying over a win they were supposed to get, what a little bitch. Must have been a heavy flow time of the month for him during that game.

that interview always SLAYS me, lmao.

he made it sound like Harbaugh was just diagnosed w/ cancer and that's why he couldn't be there to coach.
I love it because of how much people hate it. @fordman84 is just jealous that his coaches don’t give a damn. Our coach is a proven winner. His coach is from Duke.

Born on third base
Oh absolutely. Hand selected and brought through the ranks by Harbaugh with this specific purpose in mind. given the keys after a national title win. Michigan has had some pretty good success with coaching trees in the past, and this is an attempt to replicate it.

It's one thing to step in when needed for a game or two.
It's something completely different when it comes to navigating the administration, boosters, fan base, etc. for years and years as Head Coach.

Hope he makes it.

It's something completely different when it comes to navigating the administration, boosters, fan base, etc. for years and years as Head Coach.

Hope he makes it.
That's always the question mark when you hire a coordinator to be head coach. And it's easier to do if you have something established in place. I think he'll do fine for the first 2-3 years just off what's in place...the question becomes how it will look after that. See David Shaw at Stanford. Took the momentum and won for like 6 seasons, then just collapsed after that.

Hope he makes it.
Apparently he played football at Oklahoma, had no idea.

Hope he makes it.
This is not an insult ... this is a fact. Being the head coach on Saturday is easy. Being the head coach Sunday-Friday and during the off-season is the tough part. I am in favor of Moore's hiring, but the job is not easy!!!

I'll forever LOL at him for his comments after the PSU game, but he is a good coach, and no doubt out coached Day in the OSU game.

Fans are going to get a quick dose of reality or shall we saw mediocrity going from Harbaugh to this guy. I will say he will have a pretty good season but depending on how long he lasts, it won’t get better. Him subbing as “acting coach” literally means nothing other than he is a good motivator and he can coach x’s and o’s like everyone else. He won’t be bringing the same talent especially years after their *championship*

Not for long
Fans are going to get a quick dose of reality or shall we saw mediocrity going from Harbaugh to this guy. I will say he will have a pretty good season but depending on how long he lasts, it won’t get better. Him subbing as “acting coach” literally means nothing other than he is a good motivator and he can coach x’s and o’s like everyone else. He won’t be bringing the same talent especially years after their *championship*

I'll forever LOL at him for his comments after the PSU game, but he is a good coach, and no doubt out coached Day in the OSU game.
If this is being severely outcoached I guess this is a good thing for Day.
People think he was outcoached when his team had a chance to win on the final drive while Mccord gave them one of their TD’s throwing a pick inside his own 10. I guess one play means your outcoached bc if it is not for that pick. Day is looking to bleed the clock and win that game.

I love it because of how much people hate it. @fordman84 is just jealous that his coaches don’t give a damn. Our coach is a proven winner. His coach is from Duke.

That’s the difference between a real program and a fake ass pay to play program like A&M.

They could never understand what BET means.

If this is being severely outcoached I guess this is a good thing for Day.
People think he was outcoached when his team had a chance to win on the final drive while Mccord gave them one of their TD’s throwing a pick inside his own 10. I guess one play means your outcoached bc if it is not for that pick. Day is looking to bleed the clock and win that game.

He just was. One coached scared, one didn't. I don't think Michigan will beat OSU this upcoming season because OSU will be loaded, and Michigan is losing a ton, but if he does that'd be pretty bad for Day.

He just was. One coached scared, one didn't. I don't think Michigan will beat OSU this upcoming season because OSU will be loaded, and Michigan is losing a ton, but if he does that'd be pretty bad for Day.
So if Day barely wins at home with a team that had a ton of big-time talent return from the year before while michigan is playing with a QB who was a decided downgrade from the year before, would you say Day "no doubt out coached Moore" if that happens?

Moore ran the game plan that Harbaugh told him too he didn’t “out coach” anything he just was there to relay what Harbaugh told him