Michigan’s Sherone Moore to be named head coach

McCord wasn't great. But neither was Day IMO. The way he handled the end of the first half was awful coaching IMO. Moore was good in his decision-making about critical plays, and they had a good game plan overall.

Days will run a fucking jet sweep the short side of the field on 4th down (retarded) against other teams but against Michigan he trusts a shitty kicker who’s never made a 50 yarder to make one.

Just seemed like Moore made all the right calls and had a better game plan. I thought OSU played well for the most part, but Day basically conceding before the half was an awful look. He coached scared right there. From an X's and O's standpoint, it was fine, but Day coached scared.

Moores game plan was give to him and directed by Harbaugh. Stop acting like he formed it himself

I don’t think making hires because “players won’t transfer” is the best decision. That only gets you stability for a couple of years.

It does when there are no obvious better options out there

Moores game plan was give to him and directed by Harbaugh. Stop acting like he formed it himself

Even if that's true, Moore had to make the call on those 4th down decisions. He coached more aggressive than Day and won because of it.

Elevating a Coordinator to Head Coach is a gamble.
Hiring a Head Coach that is already a Head Coach is a gamble.

Some Progams just won't hire a Coordinator for Head Coach, they just won't.
It's worked out pretty good for us though.

You can shit on Day all you want, but you can't deny that he has a track record of knowing how to develop QBs. McCord was a rare miss, but still a miss, and the decision looks much better when you consider McCord left because Day wouldn't guarantee him the starting job and get him more NIL money (something Day doesn't even control). I've never seen Day rip into any of his QBs like he did with McCord all year. It was just never a great fit.
Was he a miss? I guess we'll see.

Just seemed like Moore made all the right calls and had a better game plan. I thought OSU played well for the most part, but Day basically conceding before the half was an awful look. He coached scared right there. From an X's and O's standpoint, it was fine, but Day coached scared.
Moore also had the more experienced team that's apparently putting a shitload of guys into the NFL and was playing at home. The end of the first half, you're spot on, but I'm not sure I agree with the rest of the game. I thought the TD drive where we just basically repeatedly ran it down michigan's throat was a thing of beauty by Day. At the end of the day, it was a 6 point road loss that came down to the final seconds. I wouldn't say Day "clearly out coached" Marcus Freeman when we beat ND either.

Was he a miss? I guess we'll see.
I mean, the last 3 QBs Day has coached have been first round draft picks. McCord, going into his 4th season of college ball, was only able to get an offer from a 6-7 ACC bottomfeeder. I'd say the difference is clear.

Elevating a Coordinator to Head Coach is a gamble.
Hiring a Head Coach that is already a Head Coach is a gamble.

Some Progams just won't hire a Coordinator for Head Coach, they just won't.
It's worked out pretty good for us though.
Bo created a successful program in the 60's and left us with assistants to promote through Lloyd who retired in 07. So we've had pretty darn good luck at promoting within. What we've failed at is going out and grabbing a big name off the shelf.

He could but Michigan fans acting like it’s a sure fire home run is hilarious.

I think they were going to take a step back this year regardless because of everything they lost.

Hilarious.

Ain’t nobody worried about Ohio State. Love you guys, but let’s get serious.

IMG_9403.jpeg

Was the guy who's best transfer options were SYRACUSE and NEBRASKA a miss.

Retarded question.
Kenneth Walker was benched at Wake Forest and had limited offers, ended up at Michigan State and was one of the best RB's in the nation the next year....

Kenneth Walker was benched at Wake Forest and had limited offers, ended up at Michigan State and was one of the best RB's in the nation the next year....
Had Wake Forest just put three straight RBs in the first round of the draft? Hell I couldn't even name a single Wake Forest RB to ever even play in the NFL.

Dude is now comparing RBs to QBs lol

We saw what McCord could do with elite skill weapon talent around him. And he thinks the man has a chance to explode at fucking Syracuse without his MHjr security blanket.

Dude is now comparing RBs to QBs lol

We saw what McCord could do with elite skill weapon talent around him. And he thinks the man has a chance to explode at fucking Syracuse without his MHjr security blanket.
....we have. He finished 11-1, rated as a top 25 passer in yards, completion percentage, and passer rating.....

You're out here acting like he's Nick Sheridan

Is it really that hard to recognize that if McCord was really any good that bigger programs woulda been knocking on his door begging him to go play for them?

I guess it is for dUMb fans.

....we have. He finished 11-1, rated as a top 25 passer in yards, completion percentage, and passer rating.....

You're out here acting like he's Nick Sheridan

What he had around him kept him from being bad. You are just a scat gazing tard though. If you actually watch the games you can tell McCord is a QB who struggles with decision making and doesn't see the game at a level a guy in his 3rd year in college ball should had.