Michigan’s Sherone Moore to be named head coach

You realize it's Stallions you owe and not Day, right? Like, you're going to lose to Day this year, just like 2019 and 2020 (had Harbaugh not ducked him).

Glad you're enjoying your "title", little bro.
Ahhh yes -- Stallions is to blame that OAM's defense has been charmin soft and lacks game changing talent. The best player on your defense for 2024 isn't even a guy Day recruited, it is the guy you just bought. What does that say about Ryan Day's recruiting and your defense?

With Day's recruits -- OAM has had exactly ONE defensive player drafted in the 1st or 2nd round of the 2021, 2022 and 2023 draft. Pete Werner.

So again -- Thank you Ryan Day. And I'd love to talk to you about 2019, but I don't live my life talking about 5 years ago -- I realize as an OAM fan, it is all you have, but for those of us who are still celebrating THE National Championship we just won, we don't have to do that type of stuff.

Has to suck that the last time you beat your rival was 5 years ago and the last time you won a title was a decade ago. TY Ryan Day!!!!!

Ahhh yes -- I forgot, if you block a team too well on offense and break off a long run, those don't count against OAM. But if you bring the house on defense and limit the run, that is simply good run defense. :pound: :shortbus::pound::shortbus::pound:

And I don't have to "refute" anything -- Michigan has boat raced OAM the last 3 years by dominating the games on the ground, being way more physical, better coached and more disciplined team. Notice I didn't say more talented? God bless Ryan Day. He is a god send.
You misspelled cheated little brother.

You misspelled cheated little brother.
Don't worry. One day you guys will get another win against UM. Until then, you always have 2019 to think back.😂

Rumor is -- after grossly out coaching OAM the last 3 years, including 2023, where we didn't even have a HC. For 2024, we are going to pull a random fan out of stands to coach UM against Ryan Day to make it fair.

OAM really needs to give that guy an extension. THE National Champs will pay for it. Just think, you can use all that extra money to try and buy a win against UM😂

Don't worry. One day you guys will get another win against UM. Until then, you always have 2019 to think back.😂

Rumor is -- after grossly out coaching OAM the last 3 years, including 2023, where we didn't even have a HC. For 2024, we are going to pull a random fan out of stands to coach UM against Ryan Day to make it fair.

OAM really needs to give that guy an extension. THE National Champs will pay for it. Just think, you can use all that extra money to try and buy a win against UM😂
One day MI will win one without cheating. Its been about 15 years but its bound to happen sometime.

One day MI will win one without cheating. Its been about 15 years but its bound to happen sometime.
I remember when my fandom was filled with talking about the past and making excuses. It sucks to suck. Keep your head up. One day you will buy enough guys, not even Ryan Day could screw it up. :beer2:

It must be a contest of some kind up in hurr

Pissing Circle Of Life GIF by Four Rest Films