Michigan’s Sherone Moore to be named head coach

So soft MI was so desperate they had to cheat. JJ admitted that.
700 yards rushing -- you don't have to cheat when you can bully a team all over the field. It is a convenient excuse in a long list of excuses by OAM fans though.

I wonder how Ohio State will cheat this year, since they have openly cheated and reported to the NCAA pretty much every year dating back to Tressel. Michigan, on the other hand, has had 0 allegations of cheating last year.
Hahahah little brother and that deflection. No MI has had 0 self reported infractions. Just more lying. See that difference, one his honest and the other lies and the coach sits home for those lies.

700 yards rushing -- you don't have to cheat when you can bully a team all over the field. It is a convenient excuse in a long list of excuses by OAM fans though.
If this is true then why do it? Why did JJ say they needed it? Poor little brother, so desperate.

Hahahah little brother and that deflection. No MI has had 0 self reported infractions. Just more lying. See that difference, one his honest and the other lies and the coach sits home for those lies.
Waiting for that ncaa notice of allocations that doesn’t exist….

If this is true then why do it? Why did JJ say they needed it? Poor little brother, so desperate.
Do what? Bully OAM? We do that because it is fun. Best part is -- OAM knows UM is going to run it down their throat and they can't do anything about it.

One of us is desperate, but it isn't THE reigning national champion and back to back to back B1G East Champ and back to back to back B1G Champ. I will let you figure out who I am talking about :pound:

I thought every school had things to report.

They all should have some of those. There are so many BS minor rules that no team can follow all of them. If they say they did, they lied.

And I thought our burger-gate was something, this is something else:
To have their eligibility reinstated, the three had to donate $3.83 each (the cost of the pasta servings) to charities of their choice.

Do what? Bully OAM? We do that because it is fun. Best part is -- OAM knows UM is going to run it down their throat and they can't do anything about it.

One of us is desperate, but it isn't THE reigning national champion and back to back to back B1G East Champ and back to back to back B1G Champ. I will let you figure out who I am talking about :pound:
They couldn't even do this in 2023 with their best team ever. What part of that smooth brain of yours thinks it's happening in 2024?

At least you didn’t give your students “optional” material. God forbid they learn something

aint nobody got time for that GIF

They couldn't even do this in 2023 with their best team ever. What part of that smooth brain of yours thinks it's happening in 2024?
Dear Short Bus,

We aren't talking about 2024, but thank you for your 2 cents, though I wouldn't be surprised in the least if it did happen. OAM teams are notoriously soft with Day as your HC. Until you get rid of Day, which I hope never happens, nothing surprises me about his teams.

Signed,

OAM's Daddy.

Dear Short Bus,

We aren't talking about 2024, but thank you for your 2 cents, though I wouldn't be surprised in the least if it did happen. OAM teams are notoriously soft with Day as your HC. Until you get rid of Day, which I hope never happens, nothing surprises me about his teams.

Signed,

OAM's Daddy.
Well you also weren't talking about 2023, or 2022 outside of two plays. You won't do it either this year.

My guess is you're too gutless to try and refute me, because you know your pathetic team is no more than a hollowed out carcass of their once cheating selves. At least you got a "title" out of it though.

Also, that was the most cringe-inducing post ever seen on this board lol

Well you also weren't talking about 2023, or 2022 outside of two plays. You won't do it either this year.

My guess is you're too gutless to try and refute me, because you know your pathetic team is no more than a hollowed out carcass of their once cheating selves. At least you got a "title" out of it though.

Also, that was the most cringe-inducing post ever seen on this board lol
Ahhh yes -- I forgot, if you block a team too well on offense and break off a long run, those don't count against OAM. But if you bring the house on defense and limit the run, that is simply good run defense. :pound: :shortbus::pound::shortbus::pound:

And I don't have to "refute" anything -- Michigan has boat raced OAM the last 3 years by dominating the games on the ground, being way more physical, better coached and more disciplined team. Notice I didn't say more talented? God bless Ryan Day. He is a god send.

God bless Ryan Day. He is a god send.
You realize it's Stallions you owe and not Day, right? Like, you're going to lose to Day this year, just like 2019 and 2020 (had Harbaugh not ducked him).

Glad you're enjoying your "title", little bro.