9. Boise State (49th nationally)
10. Iona (57th nationally)
11. St. Louis (61st nationally)
12. Kent State (63rd nationally)
13. UCF (65th nationally)
14. North Texas (68th nationally)
15. UNLV (72nd nationally)

i am probably going to go to a few UNCC home games this year

was never able to do that while i was an undergrad b/c of covid and work. in fact, the only UNCC game i have ever attended was when they played Deacs last year @ the Hornets place.

they seem decent this year

i am probably going to go to a few UNCC home games this year

was never able to do that while i was an undergrad b/c of covid and work. in fact, the only UNCC game i have ever attended was when they played Deacs last year @ the Hornets place.

they seem decent this year

CUSA could be a fun/interesting race. FAU, UNT, UAB and UNCC, all could have potential at large chances if they do well enough if league play. That's a race I'm playing close attention to.

the Niners just refuse to lose

GO NINERS

Mid Majors in the Top 75 of the NET:

#11. Florida Atlantic
#12. St. Mary's
#20. Utah State
#22. San Diego State
#27. Sam Houston State
#34. New Mexico
#38. Kent State
#40. Southern Miss
#42. Oral Roberts
#43. Nevada
#44. James Madison
#49. College of Charleston
#52. Iona
#53. North Texas
#56. Boise State
#59. Yale
#60. UAB
#63. Liberty
#65. UNLV
#67. Dayton
#70 Marshall
#73. Bradley

29% of the top 75 our Mid Majors.

Either my guys are snake bit or we just ain’t winners/can’t finish. Lost the last four in a row…two by less than a bucket, one in OT and the other in 2OTs!

Either my guys are snake bit or we just ain’t winners/can’t finish. Lost the last four in a row…two by less than a bucket, one in OT and the other in 2OTs!
Shit, we lost another one at the buzzer! That’s four out of the last five that are one basket and/or OT losses.

I'm looking at some of these Mtn. West schedules and I think there's a very good possibility the league gets 5 teams in. If they all can avoid a bad loss and just lose to each other I think it happens. That conference tournament is going to be great.

Niners have been stinking up the place in conference play

both my teams..

south-park-eric-cartman.gif

i may go to the UNCG/Wofford game next Sunday the Coliseum

really need to go to a UNCC game sometime. it is tough b/c I have Deacs season tickets and the only time I can go down to Charlotte is during weekends.

Niners have been stinking up the place in conference play

both my teams..

south-park-eric-cartman.gif

They had a pretty promising OOC. CUSA is tough this year though. Gonna be a two bid league if FAU doesn't get the auto.

Ken Pom Top 15 Mid Majors (non P6) on 2/7:

1. Houston (1st nationally)
2. Saint Mary's (7th nationally)
3. Gonzaga (18th nationally)
4. San Diego State (23rd nationally)
5. Boise State (30th nationally)
6. FAU (34th nationally)
7. Utah State (40th nationally)
8. Nevada (42nd nationally)
9. New Mexico (46th nationally)
10. Liberty (49th nationally)
11. Oral Roberts (53rd nationally)
12. Cincinnati (60th nationally)
13. UCF (63rd nationally)
14. North Texas (64th nationally)
15. UAB (71st nationally)

Ken Pom Top 15 Mid Majors (non P6) on 2/7:

1. Houston (1st nationally)
2. Saint Mary's (7th nationally)
3. Gonzaga (18th nationally)
4. San Diego State (23rd nationally)
5. Boise State (30th nationally)
6. FAU (34th nationally)
7. Utah State (40th nationally)
8. Nevada (42nd nationally)
9. New Mexico (46th nationally)
10. Liberty (49th nationally)
11. Oral Roberts (53rd nationally)
12. Cincinnati (60th nationally)
13. UCF (63rd nationally)
14. North Texas (64th nationally)
15. UAB (71st nationally)
Mountain West has several teams in there.

Shit must be pretty bad in Las Cruces. I think this is the first time this has happened since Baylor with the murder.

Duckboy's MidMajor Games to Watch:

Southern Illinois at Bradley - 2:00 PM On ESPNU - Not a great year for the MVC but these are two contenders for the conference title.

UNLV at #25 San Diego State - 4:00 PM on FOX - Aztecs are on the big stage today. 4:00PM ET game on FOX. Aztecs auditioning for a PAC 12 spot?

#15 St. Mary's at Portland - 6:00 PM on CBSSN - I graduated from UP so they make the list automatically. Let's go Pilots!

BYU at #16 Gonzaga - 10:00 PM on ESPN2 - Zags and Mary's are in a serious race for the top of the WCC. Zags have to take care of business at home.

Realignment and the transfer rules have really killed the mid-majors this year. No locks outside of your Houston and Gonzaga, St Marys, SD State, etc.

That means there's probably only one or 2 bid steals possible.

Realignment and the transfer rules have really killed the mid-majors this year. No locks outside of your Houston and Gonzaga, St Marys, SD State, etc.

That means there's probably only one or 2 bid steals possible.

CUSA could be a 2 bid league if FAU doesn't win the auto. They've pretty much got a bid locked up. A-10 being down hasn't helped the mid majors. I'd love to see Oral Roberts and CofC make it, but I don't think that's a realistic possibility.

CUSA could be a 2 bid league if FAU doesn't win the auto. They've pretty much got a bid locked up. A-10 being down hasn't helped the mid majors. I'd love to see Oral Roberts and CofC make it, but I don't think that's a realistic possibility.

Are they a lock if they take on a really bad loss?

The mid majors have been really under the radar this year, bubble is dominated by mediocre Power teams.

A-10 having a really bad year, they should bounce back next year

I think North Texas has an outside shot