Series Thread MLB Playoffs Cincinnati @ Atlanta

hahahahaha. what an idiot gif

Reds do stupid baserunning again, bail the Braves out.

for a second i thought riley fucked up and held the ball in his hand and tagged with his glove

lol they won't let fans in the stands, but they can all get close together just outside the stadium

WTF SNIT??!!!
At least you go to Chris Martin but once again he pulls a pitcher way early

Snitker gonna Snitker. Pulls Fried.

Fried is useless any more this season unless the Braves advance. Makes no sense, considering the liklihood of how much the bullpen will be needed the next couple of days.

Send Martin back out for 9th

I know people are going to shit on the Snit call to take Fried out. I personally would have kept him in there. But there is an argument to take him out there. He had gotten into trouble the last few innings including hitting a batter. You have to start wondering if its fatigue. Fried has basically pitched 1 inning in the last month, or something along those lines. Put your bullpen in, the strength of this team.

Great Job by both SP today

I get the numbers, but I'm keeping Bauer in there every single time the way he pitching today

Come on Acuna... put one in the seats

Nice Melancon!! LETS WALK THIS OFF!!

Freeman, Ozuna, Darnaud vs. a reliever in the bottom of the 9th. If they can manage to just try to make good contact & not swing for the fences, I like the Braves chances.