Mock Drafts : Chat

I will respond on the proper chat thread when it is created. Ideas only, please.

Back to some draft ideas by the octopussy…. im not just any type of pussy, im an octopussy…

this will work for any sport draft...

We do the first half of the draft in teams... Then we split...

First round of playoffs, you face your x- teammate...

Its the "WHO DID BETTER WITH WHAT THEY HAD DRAFT"

Back to some draft ideas by the octopussy…. im not just any type of pussy, im an octopussy…

I like it, I say we start the draft Saturday May 6th 2023

Animated GIF

So, say we did this for baseball. We draft a total of 18 players in MLB drafts, so we would have the same 9 players, then split up to finish the team? So, the first round, when we play our partner, we will be solely judged on how we finished our teams. Then, from there, we will be judged (mostly) by how we started our teams with our partners?

So, say we did this for baseball. We draft a total of 18 players in MLB drafts, so we would have the same 9 players, then split up to finish the team? So, the first round, when we play our partner, we will be solely judged on how we finished our teams. Then, from there, we will be judged (mostly) by how we started our teams with our partners?

1602339177056.png

We gonna do Tommy's baseball idea?

We're waiting on the football final votes though aren't we?

I’m in but we are gonna have some changes. Everyone has two hours to make their pick.

We have to change voting, I don’t give a fuck how stupid the idea is let’s hear it.

I’m in but we are gonna have some changes. Everyone has two hours to make their pick.

We have to change voting, I don’t give a fuck how stupid the idea is let’s hear it.
I think one simple sentence with each vote would work. There had to be a reason you voted like you did, just say what it was

I think one simple sentence with each vote would work. There had to be a reason you voted like you did, just say what it was

I agree that would be the best way but that may just lead to arguing.

Take the time to do a plus one minus one for each team then explain if you score a certain advantage to be more than the tallies

Example would be someone having a bad qb as to a top 5 one is worth more then 1

We could go back to the old days where guys were preparing 2 page essays...could scare people away though

Go back to changing the voting to "Team A", "Team B", etc....yeah, I know most can tell what team is what but still would rather go that route...along with giving a reason why you voted for one team.

Go back to changing the voting to "Team A", "Team B", etc....yeah, I know most can tell what team is what but still would rather go that route...along with giving a reason why you voted for one team.

The team A and team B thing only worked when we had outsiders or people not in the draft voting, won't work if it's just us, we know who the teams are.