Monday morning

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Vikings win an epic game sure to go down in ages of history

Pretty quiet weekend. Mrs Pnk was tired from a week of traveling so we just hung around

I am not at all confident with how the Eagles have been playing as of late...

Well I nearly got into about 4 accidents last night coming home from New Hampshire in that monsoon. Couldn't see the front of your hood.... Thankfully I was following my parents..... But 3 of the 4 almost accidents was almost crashing into their car but hey...

Well I nearly got into about 4 accidents last night coming home from New Hampshire in that monsoon. Couldn't see the front of your hood.... Thankfully I was following my parents..... But 3 of the 4 almost accidents was almost crashing into their car but hey...
our Uber driver that picked us up at the airport didn't have RainX on their windshield and I don't know how he was able to get us home safely. Every windshield should have RainX on it as a requirement.

our Uber driver that picked us up at the airport didn't have RainX on their windshield and I don't know how he was able to get us home safely. Every windshield should have RainX on it as a requirement.

Yeah honestly I am not sure how I made it from NH myself... It was terrible! Needless to say it was a white knuckle ride the entire way

Looks like my UNH Wildcats are having a better year on the ice.

Yes they are doing very well which is nice.. I technically can say I graduated from UNH since when I graduated Keene State was put under the UNH "umbrella"

My sister did attend and graduate from UNH though

And what a glorious morning it is.

I have power again.

Saturday afternoon a tornado rolled through my town and absolutely fucked a power substation that provides power to most of the town.

Drove an hour away yesterday and bought a generator so my in-laws could finally power their devices. We had already booked a hotel for the night, but having something for the future is never a bad idea.

Wake up this morning and open my Ring app to see if my network is up to tell me if my power is on and it finally loaded a new image in place of the dark one from right before the lights went out

Got the tree and some decorations up at my in-laws' house yesterday. Bought projection lights for the outside so they can just plug those in instead of spending time mucking around outside with lights.

We're hoping to get MiL home before Christmas. FiL is investigating what their insurance covers for in-home care.

I have power again.

Saturday afternoon a tornado rolled through my town and absolutely fucked a power substation that provides power to most of the town.

Drove an hour away yesterday and bought a generator so my in-laws could finally power their devices. We had already booked a hotel for the night, but having something for the future is never a bad idea.

Wake up this morning and open my Ring app to see if my network is up to tell me if my power is on and it finally loaded a new image in place of the dark one from right before the lights went out
I have a small generator that we haven't had to run in a while. I'm looking into upgrading my service panel anyway (we have an undersized panel that's maxed out), considering adding wiring and a transfer switch so we can run power through the box when we need to use the generator. It's actually been infrequently needed since the storms in 2012 fucked our town.

Glad to see you're still on the right side of the ground.

I have a small generator that we haven't had to run in a while. I'm looking into upgrading my service panel anyway (we have an undersized panel that's maxed out), considering adding wiring and a transfer switch so we can run power through the box when we need to use the generator. It's actually been infrequently needed since the storms in 2012 fucked our town.

Glad to see you're still on the right side of the ground.
Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Tornado's path missed my house by about a mile.

Was pretty scary watching the map looking at their predicted arrow pointing right at my house.

Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Tornado's path missed my house by about a mile.

Was pretty scary watching the map looking at their predicted arrow pointing right at my house.
that's some scary shit

glad you are alright, Roy

It was pretty cool to see the Mass State Troopers and Boston PD basically blocking off the Mass Pike so the Army charter buses could drive back home... Four cruisers were behind the buses and not allowing anyone to pass them... About 10 cruisers sped ahead and about 4 were about 1/2 - 1 mile in front of the buses

I have power again.

I am glad you are safe and now have power. Did you sustain any damage, besides losing power?

So you are mandating RainX?

So you are mandating RainX?
not mandating anything...

but I am unsure why automobile companies don't make windshields with that coating already there.

not mandating anything...

but I am unsure why automobile companies don't make windshields with that coating already there.
So you have to buy it or a similar product

The Global Automotive Windshield Washer Fluid Market was worth US$ 2.28 billion in 2022 and is anticipated to reach a valuation of US$ 2.88 billion by 2028 and is predicted to register a CAGR of 4.79% during 2023-2028.

So you have to buy it or a similar product

The Global Automotive Windshield Washer Fluid Market was worth US$ 2.28 billion in 2022 and is anticipated to reach a valuation of US$ 2.88 billion by 2028 and is predicted to register a CAGR of 4.79% during 2023-2028.

alright, nerd