Monday morning

So you have to buy it or a similar product

The Global Automotive Windshield Washer Fluid Market was worth US$ 2.28 billion in 2022 and is anticipated to reach a valuation of US$ 2.88 billion by 2028 and is predicted to register a CAGR of 4.79% during 2023-2028.

"Windshield washer fluid, also known as windshield washer fluid, is primarily used to clean the windshield of the vehicle."

I am glad you are safe and now have power. Did you sustain any damage, besides losing power?

No damage other than the grand spent between hotel, a new generator, and lost food.

No damage other than the grand spent between hotel, a new generator, and lost food.

That still is a lot of money but I am very glad you and family are safe, that's all that matters

alright, nerd
nerds GIF

Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Tornado's path missed my house by about a mile.

Was pretty scary watching the map looking at their predicted arrow pointing right at my house.
glad you made it safely

9 more hours of work to get through for the rest of the year. will feel nice when that 9* is up.

*Actual hours may vary, all I know is I'm not working after Tuesday, which I feel I should have all of my areas covered within the allotted time frame.

9 more hours of work to get through for the rest of the year. will feel nice when that 9* is up.

*Actual hours may vary, all I know is I'm not working after Tuesday, which I feel I should have all of my areas covered within the allotted time frame.

Damn you have a ton of vacation!

Damn you have a ton of vacation!
how far away from the end of the year do you think we are? it's just 13 days of vacay counting 2 January.

how far away from the end of the year do you think we are? it's just 13 days of vacay counting 2 January.

Good point. I just don't use my time to end the year like you are

the day of the storm I sold a minifig for $25

so far I'm up over 400% having sold about half of my stock.
Lego people are wild.

which minifig?

Lego people are wild.

which minifig?

col146.png

There are some odd patterns to the sales that I'm starting to understand, but others I just don't get. A few of the sets I have I'm surprised haven't sold yet and others I'm just happy I didn't have to drop the prices to get rid of them.

One thing I've learned is that anything with lots of or exclusive clone troopers sell really fast. Because these crazy fuckers build entire armies of them and need like 50+ sets to get that many.

And for some reason brickheads sell really well. I don't have any interest in them, but it seems somebody does.

• Helpful!
Reactions: ill
$68 million a year to not play baseball? What the fuck is going on?

and he is paying California tax so that's like only $1 million/year

However, he probably has what..... $45-60 million/year endorsement deals?

Sold some more stuff we're not going to use again on FB.

Right as I came upstairs to deal with that, Tank told me he kobesgamed himself.

was looking forward to 3 weeks off. now i'm picking up my brother and his wife from the airport at 2300 on Saturday, dropping them off for 0700 the next morning. picking them up at 2000 christmas eve, dropping them off for1100 christmas, then driving up to my parents. have other things i need to schedule in between, i was hoping to chill more now i feel like i got things i need to build around. no bueno.