Monday morning

Sold some more stuff we're not going to use again on FB.

Right as I came upstairs to deal with that, Tank told me he kobesgamed himself.

Yeah I have decent luck with FB Marketplace. Just sold a tv stand a few days ago using it

was looking forward to 3 weeks off. now i'm picking up my brother and his wife from the airport at 2300 on Saturday, dropping them off for 0700 the next morning. picking them up at 2000 christmas eve, dropping them off for1100 christmas, then driving up to my parents. have other things i need to schedule in between, i was hoping to chill more now i feel like i got things i need to build around. no bueno.

Does your brother know that Uber exists?

Yeah I have decent luck with FB Marketplace. Just sold a tv stand a few days ago using it

I need to get rid of the couch in my office, but I haven't felt like loading it in my truck and driving it to the habitat for humanity store or wherever else takes furniture. Maybe I should put it on Marketplace and see who will come pick it up for $50? $25?

I need to get rid of the couch in my office, but I haven't felt like loading it in my truck and driving it to the habitat for humanity store or wherever else takes furniture. Maybe I should put it on Marketplace and see who will come pick it up for $50? $25?

Yeah you'll make a nice buck on it most likely. But yes giving it to charity is also a great thing

Yeah you'll make a nice buck on it most likely. But yes giving it to charity is also a great thing

and I know I can call them and they'll come out and pick it up. That's probably the most likely thing to happen this week. Lots of folks in the area had all their shit destroyed... here's my old couch.

and I know I can call them and they'll come out and pick it up. That's probably the most likely thing to happen this week. Lots of folks in the area had all their shit destroyed... here's my old couch.

Oh crap.... Yeah I completely didn't even realize that happened in your area... That would be a great thing to do

Does your brother know that Uber exists?
The flight times layovers were initially sold as on purpose, to spend time with family, come to see them, yeah, you're stopping here to sleep while having terrible layovers all around. I won't even get in to it.

The flight times layovers were initially sold as on purpose, to spend time with family, come to see them, yeah, you're stopping here to sleep while having terrible layovers all around. I won't even get in to it.

One of those things that sounds good in theory... but ends up being nothing but pure pain for everybody never to be done again.

We've gotten rid of a bunch of old stuff this route, including our old swing set and our old coffee tables. The kids' toys we haven't been able to sell are just going to Goodwill.

One of those things that sounds good in theory... but ends up being nothing but pure pain for everybody never to be done again.
Yeah, in the end, I'm the only dumb bitch. Family fucked me over on all sides, and yet I'm the only one that has to pay.