Monday Night Football Monday GOOOOOO LIONS! šŸ¦

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 762.00
Packers lose
Bears lose
Vikings lose Cousins

Time to take FULL CONTROL of the Norris!!

love it when 7am monday meetings are scheduled over the weekend.

Surprise... get up motherfucker.

Packers lose
Bears lose
Vikings lose Cousins

NFC North is awful. If the Lions donā€™t win it I would be surprised

Packers lose
Bears lose
Vikings lose Cousins

butters stotch singing GIF by South Park

Saturday was busy. Ended the flag season with championship games. Got many compliments on the first season. Then had to drop & pick up Grand from his first party. After that took Grand & Lil W trick or treating to the Ohio towns. Then met my wife at her work trunk or treat & work Halloween party. Came home to watch to see if I could see my brother & his fiancee at the Wisconsin vs OSU game. Fell asleep as OSU basically finished off Wisconsin. May go to Halloween parade tonight. HS alma mater won big, Michigan was off, and my 49ers are going the wrong direction.

NFC North is awful. If the Lions donā€™t win it I would be surprised
Cousins injury just handed it to them, if Lions can win it now, they never will, cripes, 8 wins could win the division

morning all

Saturday Mrs Pnk went to Wisconsin, I went to place nearby for italian beef sammie and spend most of rest of day watching college football

Sunday was having a nice sunday watching MN beat up GB and watching GB struggle with a bad QB for first time since the 90's, then we lose Kirk Cousins for season and most likely played his last game as a viking

The last QB to beat MN for GB not named Favre or Rodgers, Don Majkowski

Cousins injury just handed it to them, if Lions can win it now, they never will, cripes, 8 wins could win the division
It was handed to them before the season started. The Lions were not to be denied this year until they fell to the Bengals in the Super Bowl.

It was handed to them before the season started. The Lions were not to be denied this year until they fell to the Bengals in the Super Bowl.
43 years of watching lions tells me otherwise

on to the timberwolves

Wow Bender getting graphic on a Monday morning
Some jackass posted the fatal skate cut on Twitter/X that I was avoiding trying to see. Damn he got help up & skated off after losing a lot of blood. Damn shame he lost his life bc of it.

Iā€™m still laughing at the Ravens beating that ass.

Goff been exposed for years.

Some jackass posted the fatal skate cut on Twitter/X that I was avoiding trying to see. Damn he got help up & skated off after losing a lot of blood. Damn shame he lost his life bc of it.
Thankfully didn't see it. Was really hoping he'd pull through

Sunday was having a nice sunday watching MN beat up GB and watching GB struggle with a bad QB for first time since the 90's, then we lose Kirk Cousins for season and most likely played his last game as a viking

MN didn't really beat up GB. MN was the beneficiary of GB beating the hell out of themselves. MN actually gave GB a ton of chances to win that game and GB fisted themselves every time.