Monday Night Football Monday GOOOOOO LIONS! šŸ¦

Speaking of good ol' One Nut, I saw Olive Garden is both a) still in business and b) still offering the Neverending Pasta Bowl despite him insisting they can't make money on it.

He's never eaten more than $2.50 in pasta in any "all you can eat" sitting.

I don't care if the last 100 coin flips were tails, the next one is still 50/50.
We are more like 43 balls in a bag and one gets pulled every year so after each draw the odds of a blue & silver ball being picked get greater and greater.

I don't care if the last 100 coin flips were tails, the next one is still 50/50.
i think i'd have checked to see if it was as double sided coin well before it got to 100

We are more like 43 balls in a bag and one gets pulled every year so after each draw the odds of a blue & silver ball being picked get greater and greater.

Humor Boomer GIF

Meh. One bad game over the last 17. Iā€™m not too worried about it.

The Ravens are also the only legit team yā€™all have played all year. Iā€™m not saying heā€™s not better and with the right coach, but I am saying he will get exposed at some point.

I do hope yā€™all sign him to a big deal

I wish I had started Gus yesterday.

And not realizing that someone keeps adding more and more balls to the bag.