Monday patriots day thread

Fucking pickleball

PXL_20210418_200549912.MP_compress48.jpg

• 100!
Reactions: ill
ohhh they use the tennis nets on yours?

there are pickleball nets pushed to the fences on our courts...I am always terrified I am going to run full speed into one of them one of these times.
I guess? Those lines weren't painted on there last year. This was the first time I went to OSU to play this year.

I guess? Those lines weren't painted on there last year. This was the first time I went to OSU to play this year.
they are painted on?

oh man, they did that with spray paint? what a bunch of idiots.

they should be kicked off for vandalism.

before they got the county to add lines, pickleballers were using painters tape here...I would pull it up whenever I played tennis on those courts

they are painted on?

oh man, they did that with spray paint? what a bunch of idiots.

they should be kicked off for vandalism.

before they got the county to add lines, pickleballers were using painters tape here...I would pull it up whenever I played tennis on those courts
It's spray paint. I'm guessing the school did it themselves

Gym class? OSU is a university.
well I don't know where the fuck you are playing. All you said was "the school" so I assumed they were high school courts

morning all.

Sore today, tore out some bushes that we've never liked. One had a metal caged to keep it contained it long outgrew and I never knew there was a cage in metal of damn thing, plus it was full of thorns so i got cut up in process, even with gloves

new furniture arrived, the quality control left a bit to be desired. I had to put legs on, shouldn't haven been a big deal, two holes for leg bolts had staples in them but it was very hard to see the staples so just made bolt not go in, 2nd one was obviously a faster diagnosis. One of couches didn't have fabric cut where the legs went, and one of the pieces is damaged

but all set up, happy with the look. Due to having dogs, we didnt' buy highest of quality of stuff, just sale items at Hom. They'll do, but I suspect 5 years we'll be looking again

new furniture arrived, the quality control left a bit to be desired. I had to put legs on, shouldn't haven been a big deal, two holes for leg bolts had staples in them but it was very hard to see the staples so just made bolt not go in, 2nd one was obviously a faster diagnosis. One of couches didn't have fabric cut where the legs went,
This was the exact situation on both couches I bought last year (from two different stores). Sounds pretty standard...

OSU, so close enough.
not funny middle finger GIF by Martellus Bennett

anyways

weekend was good. Went to NJ, put my dad's boat in the water, caught a couple sunnies on the fly rod, went to a local brewery and got a random 4-pack of Tired Hands beers from a friend who works there.

bought a putter on Thursday on my way up, tried out some 3Ws on my way back through Annapolis...clubs are expensive.

But thank you for reading my posts
I'll do better.

Surprised OSU didn't hire someone to put real lines down for pickleball. That looks like trash.