Monday patriots day thread

I'll do better.

Surprised OSU didn't hire someone to put real lines down for pickleball. That looks like trash.
Knowing OSU, they'll probably install some pickleball courts somewhere, and this is a stopgap

Knowing OSU, they'll probably install some pickleball courts somewhere, and this is a stopgap
but it's not like spray paint washes off all that easily...

This was the exact situation on both couches I bought last year (from two different stores). Sounds pretty standard...
probably result of trying to save buck on our end, with 2 dogs we dont' have it in us to buy expensive furniture

but it's not like spray paint washes off all that easily...
Eh, if it's that distracting to you, you can just not play on the 2 or 3 that have it, and go to the other 13 courts next to them

probably result of trying to save buck on our end, with 2 dogs we dont' have it in us to buy expensive furniture
I mean, I didn't spend ten grand, but I also didn't go to Shopko...

Eh, if it's that distracting to you, you can just not play on the 2 or 3 that have it, and go to the other 13 courts next to them
surprisingly, when playing tennis, the pickleball lines don't bother me. They just blend in and I look at the white lines.

the spray paint lines just look crappy

thunderstorm this morning has the dog all anxious. Put his thundershirt on and gave him some CBD...he seems to be mellowing out but is hiding under my desk

Friend from vegas is in town, saturday we met up, was fun

He wanted to stop at bar that reopened under new ownership we used to go, they have a pretty nice patio

we stopped in during brunch/regular menu transistion

Hostess: There is no food for next half hour.
Me: That's ok, we're just going to have a beer
Hostess: I think we can squeeze you in, we have reservations coming up
Me: Not a problem

Patio is spaced out and never got to 80% full, we could've stayed all afternoon, but we wanted to check out a nearby brewery which was pretty cool spot and got to check out something new

Also ordered a session IPA, got some foul tasty beer. After drinking about 1/4 of it, couldn't take it anymore. Told waiter that this session IPA does not taste like an IPA. Turns out they didn't bleed the line, was drinking some shitty sour

who drinks sour beers, nasty

He wanted to stop at bar that reopened under new ownership we used to go, they have a pretty nice patio

Patio is spaced out and never got to 80% full, we could've stayed all afternoon, but we wanted to check out a nearby brewery which was pretty cool spot and got to check out something new

Also ordered a session IPA, got some foul tasty beer. After drinking about 1/4 of it, couldn't take it anymore. Told waiter that this session IPA does not taste like an IPA. Turns out they didn't bleed the line, was drinking some shitty sour

I like sours, but it isn't warm enough out for sours just yet.

very refreshing after mowing the lawn.

Morning. Got a project to work on this spring. Picked this swingset up for the cost of a trailer. Obviously needs some cleaning, a coat or two of stain, and a few pieces of wood replaced, but otherwise it's in decent enough shape. Ham had basically outgrown the swingset we had in the yard last summer, so hopefully this lasts until Tank gets bored of it.

173342688_10100155216243009_3747103875574634099_n.jpg

Same for one. Ashley for the other. I wouldn't say Hom is low end shit.
It was hom's entry level stuff, we didn't spend much on 3 pieces

Line we got is actually from Ashley and carried by several places, just different colors. But for under 2k, we got a couch, love seat, and a chaise

Morning. Got a project to work on this spring. Picked this swingset up for the cost of a trailer. Obviously needs some cleaning, a coat or two of stain, and a few pieces of wood replaced, but otherwise it's in decent enough shape. Ham had basically outgrown the swingset we had in the yard last summer, so hopefully this lasts until Tank gets bored of it.

View attachment 27552
i see a spot for a vikings flag

It was hom's entry level stuff, we didn't spend much on 3 pieces

Line we got is actually from Ashley and carried by several places, just different colors. But for under 2k, we got a couch, love seat, and a chaise
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Well...their slightly higher end stuff had the exact same QA "quirks" you noticed then...

View attachment 27552
privacy fence of peace. rip privacy fences here.

size 4 soccer ball imo imo

View attachment 27552
looks good

we're calling him Tank now?

Baby Reaction GIF