Monday patriots day thread

I'll do better.

Surprised OSU didn't hire someone to put real lines down for pickleball. That looks like trash.
in fairness, they did use a local contractor to spray paint those lines on. that contractor used some players on the football team they were paying $10,000 an hour. it was a pretty long project.

fence leech? pissening.
Meh.

The property is laid out weird. The driveway runs the whole length of the one side. There's not really a "good" place to put fencing, almost anywhere I would put it would sort of look hokey.

That is the yard it was in. My yard doesn't have any fences, just fences where the neighbors have them.
I was going to guess that.

how are you transporting it? That might be a PITA.

I had a buddy come take the one apart that was in my yard when I bought my house. We loaded it piece by piece into my truck and brought it to his house and reassembled.

Meh.

The property is laid out weird. The driveway runs the whole length of the one side. There's not really a "good" place to put fencing, almost anywhere I would put it would sort of look hokey.
It's just funny because like the properties are all like "every other" in terms of which property has a fence, so the people who don't even have a fence essentially sort of do, by proxy.

Of course we're one of the true fencers.

crowd GIF

I was going to guess that.

how are you transporting it? That might be a PITA.

I had a buddy come take the one apart that was in my yard when I bought my house. We loaded it piece by piece into my truck and brought it to his house and reassembled.
We took the swing side off, and brought that to the house. We were going to try disassembling the house, but once we dug it up, we figured that we could leave it mostly intact and haul it on a trailer. We took the roof off first, but it did fine on the trailer. We placed it on a tarp to drag it out of the yard, and pushed it down my driveway on dollies.

It's just funny because like the properties are all like "every other" in terms of which property has a fence, so the people who don't even have a fence essentially sort of do, by proxy.

Of course we're one of the true fencers.

crowd GIF
I'm going to assume that the fence was there first, and your woman didn't "negotiate a discount" with the installers.

We took the swing side off, and brought that to the house. We were going to try disassembling the house, but once we dug it up, we figured that we could leave it mostly intact and haul it on a trailer. We took the roof off first, but it did fine on the trailer. We placed it on a tarp to drag it out of the yard, and pushed it down my driveway on dollies.
Is it moving from a nearby yard? No driving required?

I need to call Long Fence and have them come out and make repairs to my fence.

Greetings and salutations from the city if Los Wages.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Well...their slightly higher end stuff had the exact same QA "quirks" you noticed then...
part of me was happy, we came in well under budget.

We looked at few higher end pieces but seems stupid with dogs to spend much on furniture. Dogs dont chew furniture or anything, but jumping on it, sleeping on it, takes its toll.

Meh.

we didn't really have a ideal spot for fence either, but made it work. I wish I would've done it a little differently, but not going to spend the $$ to update

part of me was happy, we came in well under budget.

We looked at few higher end pieces but seems stupid with dogs to spend much on furniture. Dogs dont chew furniture or anything, but jumping on it, sleeping on it, takes its toll.
I personally don't even grasp what makes a couch worth higher end prices. It could be just walking through a dozen stores, looking at essentially the same shit. I just went in knowing I wanted a certain "type" of couch.

Reactions: Me
I personally don't even grasp what makes a couch worth higher end prices. It could be just walking through a dozen stores, looking at essentially the same shit. I just went in knowing I wanted a certain "type" of couch.

Quality of materials. Especially the frame wood and construction.

Back