More Michigan Cheating

That damned conference can burn. The time is coming when they will go away and that will be a good day
They certainly made an enemy for life; especially the commissioner. Can't imagine he will have success in his role moving forward.

Does this scandal wipe out 3 straight losses by Ohio State?

"If we can't beat them on the field, we'll beat them in the league office."

Annalynne Mccord Comedy GIF by Pop TV

Take it up with the conference then, I don't honestly care. But nothing the B1G did will prevent the NCAA coming in and applying additional punishment.

rules are rules and arguing the severity of the rule breaking is pointless. Everyone either follows the rules or is smart enough to not formalize it and get busted.
Kinda seems like Unsportsmanlike Conduct, Targeting or a Personal Foul by the NCAA. Piling on seems to be something that would be frowned upon on the gridiron.

Kinda seems like Unsportsmanlike Conduct, Targeting or a Personal Foul by the NCAA. Piling on seems to be something that would be frowned upon on the gridiron.
I guess if you consider it piling on, then you might be right. I consider it the NCAA doing their investigation and then throwing a stiff arm to the B1G if they thought some preemptive slap on the wrist was enough of a punishment. No school or conference should be able to prevent NCAA punishment just by throwing out their own punishment first.

I could also see the NCAA coming in and saying the 3 game ban was more than enough than slapping some $10k penalty just to have had some say in the matter. My point was that the B1G meting out their punishment doesn't prevent the NCAA from adding on to it.

I guess if you consider it piling on, then you might be right. I consider it the NCAA doing their investigation and then throwing a stiff arm to the B1G if they thought some preemptive slap on the wrist was enough of a punishment. No school or conference should be able to prevent NCAA punishment just by throwing out their own punishment first.

I could also see the NCAA coming in and saying the 3 game ban was more than enough than slapping some $10k penalty just to have had some say in the matter. My point was that the B1G meting out their punishment doesn't prevent the NCAA from adding on to it.
I think that may be actionable. I am not certain if a minor adjustment would be challenged, but it just appears wrong to me. It appears wrong to me, not because I am a Michigan fan, but I am interested in it because I am a Michigan fan.

LOL

"BuT nEbRaSkA"
LOL

BuT mIcHiGaN

Just pointing out -- no fan base in all of college football should be talking about how a team does after the regular season than a Nebraska fan.

Room on the Michigan bandwagon. Jump on. May be your only shot to root for a team in the CFP.

I think that may be actionable. I am not certain if a minor adjustment would be challenged, but it just appears wrong to me. It appears wrong to me, not because I am a Michigan fan, but I am interested in it because I am a Michigan fan.
A few years ago tOSU basketball got into hot water over impermissible recruiting and self imposed punishment. NCAA came in and said it wasn't enough and added additional punishment.

Did you have an issue with that?

A few years ago tOSU basketball got into hot water over impermissible recruiting and self imposed punishment. NCAA came in and said it wasn't enough and added additional punishment.

Basketball?!? They play that in college?

Are you talking about Jim O'Brien paying shitty euro players? Lol that was back in 2004

Are you talking about Jim O'Brien paying shitty euro players? Lol that was back in 2004
No, this was the Gameday appearance in 2017 or 2018.

Obsessed much?

Thinking a Nebraska fan is the LAST PERSON to talk about when another teams season ends. What is it 7 years in a row?

LOL

"BuT nEbRaSkA"

LOL

BuT mIcHiGaN

Just pointing out -- no fan base in all of college football should be talking about how a team does after the regular season than a Nebraska fan.

Room on the Michigan bandwagon. Jump on. May be your only shot to root for a team in the CFP.

"bUt NeBrAsKa"

No, because that is a self imposed punishment. Michigan was punished by B1G. That would be similar to committing a local ordinance and having the case adjudicated, and then the state coming in and viewing it as a felony. It is just wrong. The B1G should have either stepped aside or the NCAA ordering them to step aside. If the NCAA has a problem with what the B1G, than it should punish the conference.

No, because that is a self imposed punishment. Michigan was punished by B1G. That would be similar to committing a local ordinance and having the case adjudicated, and then the state coming in and viewing it as a felony. It is just wrong. The B1G should have either stepped aside or the NCAA ordering them to step aside. If the NCAA has a problem with what the B1G, than it should punish the conference.
Then as I said before take it up with the B1G. But the B1G doing something doesn't stop the NCAA investigation or punishment.

The LAST thing you want is a conference, say the SEC for example, being able to usurp NCAA punishment by handing out their own slaps on the wrist and blocking actual punishment from happening.

Then as I said before take it up with the B1G. But the B1G doing something doesn't stop the NCAA investigation or punishment.

The LAST thing you want is a conference, say the SEC for example, being able to usurp NCAA punishment by handing out their own slaps on the wrist and blocking actual punishment from happening.
I understand what you are saying, but it should be clear - but doubling up is wrong. Iowa is playing in the Championship Game, should they have been allowed to have someone viewing The Game in person? Absolutely is my answer. This charge is a minor charge, that appears to be pretty common in college football (at least according to the Texas Coach). Time to get rid of a moronic rule, rather than piling on

"bUt NeBrAsKa"
12023Big Ten570.417360.3332.412.83Matt Rhule (5-7)
22022Big Ten480.333360.333-2.142.11Scott Frost (1-2), Mickey Joseph (3-6)
32021Big Ten390.250180.1117.106.60Scott Frost (3-9)
42020Big Ten350.375350.3750.145.14Scott Frost (3-5)
52019Big Ten570.417360.3332.674.002424Scott Frost (5-7)
62018Big Ten480.333360.3333.484.82Scott Frost (4-8)
72017Big Ten480.333360.3331.528.18Mike Riley (4-8)
82016Big Ten940.692630.6677.552.94710Mike Riley (9-4)Music City Bowl (L)
92015Big Ten670.462350.3756.563.94Mike Riley (6-7)

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN